THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME! Situated within a cul de sac, this nicely presented corner plot property comprises of hall, lounge, dining room and well fitted kitchen to the ground floor. Located on the first floor are three double bedrooms, shower room and separate WC. The property benefits from double glazing and central heating throughout, with the additional bonus of gardens to the front, side and rear. Along with off road parking for two cars and a detached garage, this family home is situated within the popular location of the Holmlands estate located closely to local amenities, access to the M53 and excellent transport links to Liverpool. Viewing is essential.
THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED IN POPULAR LOCATION!
From the office turn left and proceed down Woodchurch Road. Turn right at the second main set of traffic lights onto Holmlands Drive. Stretton Close is a cul de sac on your right hand side.
Please call our sales team on 0151 608 9595
- Radiator, stairs rising to the first floor with under stairs storage, doors leading to lounge, dining room and kitchen.Lounge
- (12' 2'' x 14' 4'' (3.71m x 4.37m)) - Front aspect double glazed window, living flame gas fire and surround, TV point, telephone point, coved ceiling and radiator. Dining Room
- (10' 6'' x 12' 2'' (3.20m x 3.71m)) - Rear aspect double glazed doors, radiator, electric fire and surround and TV point.Kitchen
- (7' 7'' x 12' 2'' (2.31m x 3.71m)) - Rear aspect double glazed window, good range of wall, drawer and base units with roll edged work surfaces over, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer, integrated washing machine, dish washer, built in electric oven and four ring gas hob,tiled splash backs, tiled flooring and space for fridge freezer.First Floor Landing
- Side aspect double glazed window, loft access with pull down ladder, doors to bedroom one, two, three and bathroom.Bedroom One
- (13' 0'' x 11' 4'' (3.96m x 3.45m)) - Front aspect double glazed window, radiator and good range of mirrored fitted wardrobes.Bedroom Two
- (11' 4'' x 13' 11'' (3.45m x 4.24m)) - Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator and fitted wardrobes.Bedroom Three
- (6' 11'' x 9' 6'' (2.11m x 2.89m)) - Front aspect double glazed window and radiator.Shower Room
- (6' 10'' x 5' 8'' (2.08m x 1.73m)) - Side aspect frosted double glazed window, wash hand basin set into vanity unit, walk in shower cubicle with glass screen and electric shower, heated towel rail, ceiling spot lights, tiled walls and flooring.WC
- Side aspect double glazed window, and low level WC.Front Garden
- Generous sized front garden mainly laid to lawn, path leading to double glazed entrance door with side window, wooden gate providing access to the rear.Rear Garden
- Good sized rear garden with generous patio area ideal for outdoor entertaining and lawned areas.Garage
- Good sized garage with up and over door.Also includes
- Ground Floor
- First Floor