BEAUTIFUL THREE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW! Immaculately presented property briefly comprising hallway, lounge, dining room, recently fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and a bathroom. The property also affords double glazing and central heating, large front garden with private off road parking for multiple vehicles and a generous sized garden with patio area ideal for outdoor entertaining to the rear, also boasting a private garage. Located in a popular area ideal for local schools and close to the famous Bidston Hill a hundred acres of heathland one of the highest points on the Wirral boasting amazing views. The property is presented to a high standard and viewing is a must!
BEAUTIFUL THREE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW!
From the agents office proceed down Woodchurch Road in the direction of Birkenhead turn left onto Storeton Road. Continue along Storeton Road, through Mill Hill, Ingestre Road, Talbot Road on to Bidston Road. Continue to the very far end of Bisdton Road Over Upton Road on to Boundary Road over Worcester Road until you eventually reach Bidston Village Road. Continue along Bidston Village Road until you reach the dead end and turn right at the School. Follow the round where you will find this property on the right hand side.
Please call our sales team on 0151 608 9595
- Door leading to living room, bedroom one, two, three and bathroom.Lounge
- (15' 6'' x 11' 7'' (4.72m x 3.53m)) - Front aspect double glazed window, coved ceiling, radiator, feature fireplace, TV point and archway leading to:Dining Room
- (9' 6'' x 8' 8'' (2.89m x 2.64m)) - Rear aspect double glazed sliding doors. coved ceiling, radiator and TV point.Kitchen
- (13' 3'' x 9' 6'' (4.04m x 2.89m)) - Rear aspect double glazed window, good range of wall, drawer and base units with roll edged work surfaces over, radiator, integrated cooker, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, laminate flooring and double glazed door leading to:Conservatory
- Double glazed windows and doors.Bedroom One
- (11' 6'' x 9' 5'' (3.50m x 2.87m)) - Rear aspect double glazed window, coved ceiling and radiator.Bedroom Two
- (12' 2'' x 8' 6'' (3.71m x 2.59m)) - Front aspect double glazed window, coved ceiling, radiator and fitted wardrobes.Bedroom Three
- (9' 11'' x 8' 6'' (3.02m x 2.59m)) - Front aspect double glazed window, coved ceiling, broadband point and radiator.Bathroom
- (9' 3'' x 5' 5'' (2.82m x 1.65m)) - Rear aspect frosted double glazed window, three piece suite comprising of low level WC, vanity wash hand basin, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, radiatorFront
- Off road parking for several cars, path leading to garage with up and over door, path leading to double glazed front entrance door and lawned areas.Rear Garden
- Generous sized rear garden mainly laid to lawn, patio area ideal for outdoor entertaining and access to the garage.Garage
- Private garage with up and over door.Also includes