AN EXCITING ADDITION TO THE PROPERTY MARKET! "Ardmore" is quite simply a stunning character filled Victorian home, abundant with light filled rooms of impressive proportions. Boasting a contemporary interior the property has undergone a scheme of improvements, ideal for the modern day buyer. Located on one of Mollington's most desirable lanes, the property is delightfully rural yet anything but remote with exceptional amenities moments away. Ardmore is within catchment area of well regarded schools and other excellent recreational and educational amenities. The historic city of Chester is around a 7/8 minute car journey away and offers a fine array of award winning restaurants and boutique shops. The property is ideally placed close to motorway links in to other major cities. Off the reception hallway the principal rooms can be accessed which in brief include open plan lounge, utility room, pantry, downstairs W/C and a most impressive open plan kitchen/family room which is the hub of the home. The first floor offers a shower room, large family bathroom & two good sized double bedrooms. The second floor benefits from a master bedroom where beautiful rolling countryside views can be enjoyed. Outside the front benefits from a large driveway providing ample off road parking and access from the side to the rear garden. The rear garden has impressive countryside views as a backdrop and is mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and trees and seating areas ideal for those seeking an al fresco lifestyle. VIEWING STRONGLY ADVISED!
- Enter via solid-wood exterior door with frosted panes, through into;Hallway
- Fully tiled flooring. Radiator. Alarm console. Stairs rising to first floor landing.Lounge
- (27' 6'' x 13' 7'' (8.38m x 4.14m)) - Solid-oak flooring throughout. Measurements taken into bay window to front elevation. Window to side elevation. Window to rear elevation through into the kitchen/diner. Three radiators. Television point. Original feature Victorian fireplace with wall-surround, mantelpiece and hearth. Further fireplace with mantelpiece. Feature coving.Kitchen/Diner
- (21' 11'' x 16' 9'' (6.68m x 5.10m)) - Solid-oak flooring throughout. Two windows to side elevation. Glass atrium above dining table. Double-opening French doors leading out to rear patio. Integrated under-stairs storage cupboard. Generous integrated pantry. Recessed spotlighting.
Comprising a stylish and in keeping range of shaker-style wall, base and drawer units with wood and granite work surfaces over, and central island with power point. To include; single sink with mixer-tap. Rangemaster cooker with fitted extractor hood and mantel above. Tiling to splash-back areas.Utility Room
- (10' 1'' x 7' 1'' (3.07m x 2.16m)) - Fully tiled flooring. Window to side elevation. Alarm console. Radiator. With base units with wood work surfaces over, to include; double Belfast sink with mixer-tap and tiling to splash-back areas. Space and plumbing for a dishwasher. Double/opening integrated storage cupboard, with space and plumbing for washing machine and dryer l, and also housing Potterton boiler. Cottage style exterior door to side elevation leading out to rear patio. Recessed spotlighting.Downstairs WC
- (4' 8'' x 3' 7'' (1.42m x 1.09m)) - Fully tiled floor. Stained glass window to rear elevation. Benefiting from low-flush WC and wall-mounted wash-hand basin. Recessed spotlighting.First Floor Landing
- Radiator. Stairs rising to second floor, with under-stairs storage cupboard. Access to loft space via ceiling hatch.Master Bedroom
- (17' 0'' x 14' 2'' (5.18m x 4.31m)) - Original hard-wood flooring. Measurements taken into bay window to front elevation. Further window to front elevation. Radiator. Original feature Victorian fireplace with wall-surround, mantelpiece and hearth. Bedroom Two
- (13' 2'' x 11' 2'' (4.01m x 3.40m)) - Window to rear elevation. Radiator. Original feature Victorian fireplace with wall-surround and mantelpiece.Shower Room
- (6' 10'' x 6' 0'' (2.08m x 1.83m)) - Fully tiled flooring and walls. Radiator. Velux windows to side elevation. Comprising a three-piece bathroom suite, to include; low-flush WC, pedestal wash-hand basin, and curved corner shower cubicle with integrated controls. Recessed spotlighting. Extractor fan.Family Bathroom
- (13' 3'' x 10' 5'' (4.04m x 3.17m)) - Stripped pine flooring. Window to rear elevation. Radiator. Feature Victorian fireplace with wall-surround, mantelpiece and hearth. Comprising a four-piece bathroom suite, to include; low-flush WC, pedestal wash-hand basin with tiling to splash-back area, bidet with mixer-tap and tiling to splash-back area, and free-standing claw-foot bath with mixer-tap and shower attachment. Bedroom Three
- (14' 6'' x 12' 5'' (4.42m x 3.78m)) - Two Velux skylights to rear elevation, offering uninterrupted and spectacular green views over neighbouring fields. Integrated eves storage. Exposed wooden beams. Recessed spotlighting. Exterior
- To the front of the property, there is a gated gravel driveway offering ample off-road parking for multiple vehicles, as well as gated access up the side of the property towards the rear.
To the rear the garden is mainly laid to lawn boasting a vast range of mature shrubs, trees and hedges, creating a private yet sunny aspect. There is a well-maintained pond, as well as a storage shed to the rear, as well as a generous patio area, ideal for outdoor furniture and entertaining. Also includes