Tucked away in a private cul-de-sac location in Moreton just off Rosslyn Drive this three bedroom Detached Dorma Bungalow is the perfect retreat! Offered for sale with no ongoing chain the ground floor briefly comprises; Entrance hall, lounge, dining room, conservatory, family bathroom, master bedroom fitted kitchen and a rear hall giving access to a seperate WC and garage. To the first floor there are a further two bedrooms with a large landing between offering plenty of storage space. Externally the property benefits from a driveway to the front, a garage and a lovely well stocked private rear garden. Full of potential and in need of upgrading and modernisation throughout the property is realistically priced to accommodate the work required. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate what is on offer!
Full of potential and charm this bungalow is a blank canvass;
From the agents Moreton office proceed towards Meols and turn left into Rosslyn Drive, as the road turns at the top turn right into Rosslyn Park. The property is located at the head of the cul-de-sac on the right hand side.
Strictly by appointment only with the agents Moreton office on 0151 678 9760.
Tucked away in a lovely cul-de-sac off Rosslyn Drive this really is the perfect setting
Sam Clothier - Branch Manager
- Central heating radiator, single glazed stainless steel window and door to the front. Lounge
- (12' 4'' excluding bay x 15' 11'' (3.76m x 4.85m)) - Double glazed bay window to the front, gas fire with feature fireplace with back boiler. Dining Room
- (9' 11'' x 10' 10'' (3.02m x 3.30m)) - Stairs rising to the first floor, double glazed doors to the conservatory, central heating radiator. Conservatory / Summer Room
- (12' 2'' x 10' 6'' (3.71m x 3.20m)) - Windows to the sides and rear with door to the garden. Kitchen
- (8' 4'' x 18' 2'' (2.54m x 5.53m)) - Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces above, one and a half bowl sink unit and drainer, electric oven and gas hob, central heating radiator, double glazed window to the rear, door to rear hall, tiled floor, part tiled walls. Rear Hall
- Access to the garage, downstairs WC. Downstairs WC
- WCCovered Side Passage
- Gate to the front and rear. Bedroom One (Downstairs)
- (15' 0'' x 8' 10'' (4.57m x 2.69m)) - Double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator. Bathroom
- Tiled floor and walls, two double glazed windows to the rear, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, double walk in shower.Bedroom Two
- (10' 10'' x 10' 11'' (3.30m x 3.32m)) - Double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator.
n.b sloped ceiling giving some restricted head height.Landing
- storage area, cupboard housing the water tank, door to the loft, storage into the eaves, beamed ceiling
n.b low beams giving restricted head height.Bedroom Three
- (11' 5'' x 8' 3'' (3.48m x 2.51m)) - Velux window to the rear, accessed via Bedroom two and the landing.
n.b sloped ceiling giving some restricted head height.Front Garden
- Block paved drive providing off road parking, planted border with mature shrubs. Garage
- Up and Over door to the front. Rear Garden
- Fences to the sides and rear, mainly laid to lawn with paved patio area. Entrance Porch
- Door to the front. Also includes