Only upon inspection can viewers appreciate the depth of accommodation on offer within this extended three/four bedroom detached property, situated within a queit cul-de-sac location and being ideally positioned for access to the amenities of Formby Village. While in need of some modernisation, the property does offer fabulous potential, with accommodation that comprises; enclosed vestibule, entrance hall, bathroom, lounge/dining room, additional dining room, breakfast kitchen, master bedroom and further bedroom/reception room to the ground floor, with two bedrooms and shower room to the first floor. The property occupies a well proportioned plot, with garden areas to the front and rear, the front allowing off street parking and access to the garage. Viewings are strictly by appointment with Ball & Percival Ainsdale Office.
Three/four bedroom detached house, fabulous potential!
Head north from Ainsdale Village along the A565. Continue as the road becomes a dual carriageway and take the third exit from the first roundabout. Follow this road to the mini roundabout, taking a left onto Church Road. Davenham Road is a right turn off Church Road.
- Timber entrance door with opaque glazed inserts, tiled flooring.Entrance Hall
- Entrance door to the front, central heating radiator, useful cloaks/storage cupboard.Bathroom
- (6' 2'' x 7' 11'' (1.88m x 2.41m)) - Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over, wash hand basin and low level WC. Opaque double glazed window to the side, heated towel rail, part tiled walls. Fitted storage cupboard.Lounge/Dining Room
- (16' 5'' x 26' 5'' at the largest points (5.00m x 8.05m)) - Two double glazed windows to the side, Upvc framed double doors with double glazed inserts to the rear garden. Two central heating radiators, living flame gas fire, stairs to the first floor landing.Dining Room
- (13' 0'' x 11' 1'' (3.96m x 3.38m)) - Double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator.Breakfast Kitchen
- (28' 8'' x 8' 11'' (8.73m x 2.72m)) - The kitchen is fitted with a matching range of wall and base units, work surfaces over with inset one and a half bowl sink unit and mixer tap. Integrated oven with four ring gas hob and extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher, space for a tumble dryer and fridge freezer. Two double glazed windows to the side and Upvc door with double glazed insert, central heating radiator, tiled floor and part tiled walls.Master Bedroom
- (13' 10'' x 11' 0'' (4.21m x 3.35m)) - Double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator.Bedroom Four/Reception Room
- (13' 11'' x 9' 0'' (4.24m x 2.74m)) - Two double glazed windows to the side, central heating radiator.Bedroom Two
- (12' 7'' x 15' 1'' at the largest points (3.83m x 4.59m)) - Double glazed window to the rear, central heating radiator.Bedroom Three
- (11' 5'' x 15' 1'' at the largest points (3.48m x 4.59m)) - Double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator.Shower Room
- (6' 0'' x 6' 8'' (1.83m x 2.03m)) - The shower room is fitted with a suite that comprises; step in shower cubicle with 'Triton' shower over, low level WC and wash hand basin. Two opaque double glazed windows to the side, heated towel rail, tiled floor and fully tiled walls.Outside
- The property stands in gardens to the front, side and rear. The front garden has lawn areas with shrubs and a driveway that provides off street parking and access to the garage. The enclosed rear garden has patio and timber decking, along with a wide variety of plants, shrubs and mature trees.Also includes