**** REDUCED PRICED TO SELL ****
A quite stunning FOUR BEDROOM DOUBLE FRONTED, semi-detached character property in the heart of Southport only a moments stroll to the promenade and Southport Town Centre with its plethora of local shops, restaurants and amenities. With spacious and flexible accommodation across two floors, this superior family home juxtaposes the latest in modern family living with traditional ornate features. Unlike any other on the road, the kerb appeal this home offers is truly unique with a stunning textured slate featured wall and borders running along the lower level of the building.
The internal accommodation briefly comprises: porch, entrance hall with study area & two reception rooms, open plan kitchen & new contemporary shower room to the ground floor.
To the first floor there are FOUR bedrooms and a modern fitted family bathroom.
Externally the property has been completely rendered and boasts off street parking, with lovely featured walls and side access to the rear and a very easily maintained AstroTurf sunny aspect rear garden. There are two outbuildings in the rear garden, a utility room and a storage room.
Located ideally for local amenities, public transport links and schools.
The ground floor has an approximate floor area of 824 Sq.Ft, the first floor has an approximate floor area of 803 Sq.Ft. The total floor area is approximately 1627 Sq.Ft
A simply stunning FOUR bedroom double fronted semi detached home.
From our office on Lord Street turn left, continue ahead at the traffic lights and then take the second left onto Portland Street, follow over the railway crossing, straight ahead at the mini roundabout and then straight across at the traffic lights continuing on Portland Street and the property will be located on the left.
Viewings are strictly by appointment call Ball & Percival on 01704 536 900
- (3' 3'' x 4' 0'' (0.99m x 1.22m)) - UPVC entrance door with feature stained glass insert, tiled floor, porch light & timber door with glazed insert into the entrance hall.Entrance Hall & Study Area
- (16' 7'' x 4' 2'' (5.05m x 1.27m)) - L Shaped hall with oak gloss laminate flooring, stairs leading to the first floor, two central heating radiators, detailed ceiling coving, meter cupboard & archway leading to a study area with storage cupboards and under stairs storage.Lounge
- (16' 0'' x 12' 6'' (4.87m x 3.81m)) - UPVC double glazed bay window to the front, feature electric fire set in a marble surround, oak gloss laminate flooring, central heating radiator, ceiling coving, picture rail, two wall lights, newly fitted ceiling fan, electrical points and television point.Dining Room
- (14' 10'' x 12' 0'' (4.52m x 3.65m)) - UPVC double glazed box bay window to the front, oak laminate flooring, central heating radiator, space for fridge freezer, ceiling coving, picture rail, electrical points and televison point. Open to the Kitchen:Kitchen
- (14' 0'' x 12' 0'' (4.26m x 3.65m)) - Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall & base units with complimenting oak work surfaces, feature Ratan basket drawers & stone kick boards, Porcelain sink with drainer & mixer tap, part tiled walls, space for Range oven with extractor hood over, integrated washing machine & tumble dryer, integrated fridge & freezer, integrated dishwasher & wine cooler, oak gloss laminate flooring, newly fitted Worcester boiler, UPVC double glazed window to the rear and composite stable door to the rear.Bathroom
- (8' 5'' x 5' 11'' (2.56m x 1.80m)) - Fitted suite comprising of low level WC, hand wash basin with storage & walk in shower cubicle, fully tiled walls & floor, central heating radiator and UPVC double glazed windows to side & rear.First Floor Landing
- (15' 6'' x 7' 7'' (4.72m x 2.31m)) - Split level landing with stained glass skylight, fully carpeted, central heating radiator, ceiling coving and picture rail.Bedroom One
- (17' 7'' x 13' 3'' (5.36m x 4.04m)) - Two UPVC double glazed windows to the front, fully carpeted, central heating radiator, ceiling coving, picture rail, electrical points and television point.Bedroom Two
- (15' 11'' x 12' 6'' (4.85m x 3.81m)) - UPVC double glazed bay window to the front, fully carpeted, central heating radiator, ceiling coving and picture rail.Bedroom Three
- (13' 2'' x 10' 7'' (4.01m x 3.22m)) - UPVC double glazed window to the rear, fully carpeted, central heating radiator, picture rail and storage cupboard.Upstairs Bathroom
- (8' 4'' x 7' 0'' (2.54m x 2.13m)) - Lino flooring, W.C new white bath with Victorian style single mix tap, UPVC frosted glaze window to the side elevation.Bedroom Four
- (8' 4'' x 7' 2'' (2.54m x 2.18m)) - New high gloss laminate flooring, new skirting boards, newly decorated walls. UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.Utility room
- (6' 3'' x 6' 3'' (1.90m x 1.90m)) - Fitted base units with complimenting work surfaces, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, tiled flooring and electrical points.Exterior
- Side gated access to the rear, sunny aspect astro turfed garden with slate & volcanic stone borders and flash light.Additional Information
- The vendor has advised that the property has recently had new drainpipes fitted & new Fascia boards.Also includes