CLOSE TO HIGHLY REGARDED SCHOOLS! Sitting well back from the road, and accessed via a service lane for easy access, this three bedroom end terrace home is not to be missed. Close to excellent local schools and facilities including The Oval, this property is ideal for those looking to make their own family home. Entering into the Hallway, the ground floor benefits from Lounge with Dining Area, Kitchen, Utility Area and a Beautiful Conservatory. To the first floor you will then find three Bedrooms one with fitted mirrored wardrobes and a recently fitted stylish Bathroom. Outside, to the front, the property boasts a great sized driveway with room for several vehicles and easy maintenance gardens, the rear garden being perfect for entertaining. With bus routes and Bebington train station being close by, providing transport to Liverpool, Chester and other surrounding areas.
CLOSE TO HIGHLY REGARDED SCHOOLS!
From the agents office commence left onto Church Road, take the second exit at the roundabout onto Bebington Road, turn left at the traffic lights onto Old Chester Road and the property can be found on the right hand side.
Please call our sales team on 0151 645 7155
- Via a UPVC double glazed door with decorative panes leading into:Vestibule
- Decorative UPVC double glazed window to front elevation for added light, radiator, meter cupboard and stairs rising to first floor.Lounge
- (22' 7'' x 10' 4'' (6.88m x 3.15m)) - UPVC double glazed window with decorative panes to front aspect, laminate flooring, two radiators, feature log burner on tiled hearth with exposed brickwork and sleeper mantel above, UPVC double glazed doors leading into:Conservatory
- (8' 11'' x 7' 11'' (2.72m x 2.41m)) - UPVC double glazed windows to rear and side elevation, double opening french doors opening out to rear, laminate flooring and feature exposed brickwork,Kitchen
- (9' 3'' x 8' 11'' (2.82m x 2.72m)) - UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, comprising an extensive range of wall, drawer and base units with rolled edged work surfaces over, single drainer sink with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine, tiled walls,integrated electric Smeg oven and grill with four ring gas formatic burner above, fitted extractor hood over and cupboard housing Baxi combination boiler.Rear Vestibule
- Generous sized storage cupboard and UPVC double glazed door leading out to the rear garden.Utility Area
- UPVC double glazed decorative window to side elevation, space for fridge/freezer, space for chest freezer, power and lighting and stairs rising to:First Floor Landing
- Doors leading to bedroom one, two, three and bathroom.Bedroom One
- (14' 4'' x 8' 6'' (4.37m x 2.59m)) - Measurements taken to sliding mirror wardrobes, UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation and radiator.Bedroom Two
- (11' 3'' x 8' 1'' (3.43m x 2.46m)) - UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, laminate flooring, and TV point,Bedroom Three
- (11' 3'' x 8' 1'' (3.43m x 2.46m)) - Measurements taken into the widest point, L shaped room which is a generous size, UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation and same to side elevation, loft access, radiator and built in storage cupboard with hanging rail.Bathroom
- (10' 11'' x 5' 10'' (3.32m x 1.78m)) - Measurements taken into the widest point. Recently fitted stylish white three piece bathroom suite comprising of low level WC , pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, P shaped panelled bath with drench mains shower above with additional hand held shower attachment, glass shower screen,chrome heated ladder towel rail, recess spot lights,tiled flooring and fully tiled walls, and two UPVC frosted double glazed windows to rear and side elevations,Front
- The front of the property is accessed by wrought iron double gates providing off road parking for several vehicles and gated access to the side of the property leading to:Rear Garden
- Easy maintenance rear garden boasting lawned area, well stocked borders containing a variety of mature shrubs and trees, well established privet hedging for added privacy, outdoor tap, garden pathway leading down the side of the property and steps up to garden shed ideal for garden storage,Also includes
- Ground Floor
- First Floor