EVERY NOW AND AGAIN SOMETHING SPECIAL COMES ALONG! Set within secure gated grounds, this stunning home offers modern day living with a charming twist. As part of the regeneration of a Grade II* Listed building in Rock Ferry, previously known as St Margaret's Convent, it was built as a grand mansion house in 1890 for a wealthy cotton merchant; from there it acquired by the Religious Sisters of Charity to be used as a convent. Having since undergone an extensive scheme of development to the highest of standards resulting in contemporary open-plan living on an enviable level. Entering the property on the ground floor the accommodation then briefly comprises a hallway with stairs to the first floor where you will find a stunning open plan lounge, dining area and stylish kitchen with integrated appliances and shower room. Then up to the third floor where the three bedrooms are located, with two benefitting from en-suites. Externally, there is allocated off-road parking accessed by electric gates with entry-code. If you yearn for something simply unique with its' own piece of history, then this is the home for you. VIEWING ESSENTIAL!
EVERY NOW AND AGAIN SOMETHING SPECIAL COMES ALONG!
From the agents office turn right then first left onto the Wiend, continue over onto Ellens Lane and under the bridge turn left and then sharp right onto Bolton Road, continue up to the roundabout, turn first left onto New Chester Road, continue through New Ferry until you reach National Tyres, turn right into Rock Lane East and follow the road round and the Old Manor is on the left hand side.
To arrange a viewing please contact our sales team on 0151 645 7155.
- Via a hardwood front entrance door to:Hallway
- Radiator, meter cupboard, laminate flooring, full-length double glazed window, stairs rising to the first floor.Landing
- Double glazed sash window, radiator, doors leading to lounge, kitchen and shower room, stairs rising to second floor.Lounge
- (22' 5'' x 12' 5'' (6.83m x 3.78m)) - Measurements taken at the widest point. Four double glazed sash windows, original feature brick wall, radiator, TV points, laminate flooring, opening to the:Dining Area
- (10' 8'' x 7' 1'' (3.25m x 2.16m)) - Measurements taken at the widest point. Front and side aspect double glazed sash windows, radiator, laminate flooring. Kitchen
- (12' 6'' x 10' 4'' (3.81m x 3.15m)) - Two rear aspect double glazed windows. Benefitting from a stylish range of wall, base and drawer units with rolled edged work surfaces over, one and a half bowl stainless steel single drainer sink with mixer tap, tiled splash backs, built in double oven, five ring gas hob, extractor hood, integral dish washer, fridge/freezer, washing machine, laminate flooring.Shower Room
- Rear aspect double glazed sash window, low level WC, shower cubicle with mains shower, wash hand basin with mains tap, chrome heated towel ladder, extractor fan, tiled walls and floor.Landing
- Doors leading to bedrooms one, two and three.Bedroom One
- (17' 10'' x 12' 4'' (5.43m x 3.76m)) - Two velux skylights, radiator, tv aerial, door to en-suite.En-suite
- Velux skylight, low level WC, shower cubicle with mains shower, wash hand basin with mains tap, chrome heated towel ladder, extractor fan, part tiled walls and tiled floor.Bedroom Two
- (14' 5'' x 7' 4'' (4.39m x 2.23m)) - Widening to 12'8" (3.86m).
Two rear aspect and one side aspect double glazed sash windows, two velux skylights, radiator, TV point, door to en-suite.En-suite
- Double glazed velux skylight, low level WC, panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash hand basin with mixer tap, extractor fan, chrome heated towel ladder , part tiled walls and tiled floor.Bedroom Three
- (9' 9'' x 8' 5'' (2.97m x 2.56m)) - Two rear aspect double glazed sash windows, two velux skylights, radiator.Grounds
- The property is accessed via electric, code-entry gates giving access to off-road parking, access to large communal garden maintenance included in service charge.Also includes
- Ground Floor
- First Floor
- Second Floor