IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED IN CONVENIENT LOCATION! Beautiful family home with excellent transport links the M53 Motorway is a stones throw away as is Spital Railway Station both having links to Chester and Liverpool, the Croft Retail Park is a short drive way with an array of shops also in the catchment area for Wirral Grammar Schools. Briefly comprising hall, lounge, dining room, larger than average kitchen to the first floor. Three bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor. The property also affords double glazing and central heating and is finished to a high standard with bi-fold doors to the rear garden which is a particular feature with beautiful tiger artificial grass, decked areas ideal for out door entertaining with glass balustrades, a newly tarmacked drive to the front providing off road parking, this property truly is a credit to its current owners and should be viewed to be appreciated.
IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED IN CONVENIENT LOCATION!
From the agents office turn right continue on Church Road to the Three Stags Public House, turn right at the lights onto Brimstage Road the property can be found a short way down on the right.
Please call our sales team on 0151 645 7155
- Double glazed entrance door with windows and door leading into hall.Hall
- Coved ceiling, radiator, stairs rising to first floor with storage below, doors leading to lounge/diner and kitchen.Lounge/Diner
- (24' 7'' x 9' 9'' (7.49m x 2.97m)) - Measurements taken into widest point 24' 7'' x 10' 3'' (7.49m x 3.12m)
Front aspect double glazed window, coved ceiling, two radiators, TV point and rear aspect double glazed bi-fold doors.Kitchen
- (15' 2'' x 7' 8'' (4.62m x 2.34m)) - Side and rear aspect double glazed windows, good range of wall, drawer and base units with roll edged work surfaces over, one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, built in oven, hob and extractor hood over, integrated fridge, freezer, washing machine, dish washer and wine cooler, storage cupboard , tiled flooring and frosted double glazed window to side.First Floor Landing
- Loft hatch access, doors leading to bedroom one, two, three and bathroom.Bedroom One
- (13' 10'' x 10' 3'' (4.21m x 3.12m)) - Front aspect double glazed window half bay window, coved ceiling, radiator and fitted wardrobes.Bedroom Two
- (11' 0'' x 10' 4'' (3.35m x 3.15m)) - Rear aspect double glazed window, coved ceiling, radiator and fitted wardrobes.Bedroom Three
- (10' 5'' x 7' 10'' (3.17m x 2.39m)) - Front aspect double glazed window, coved ceiling,radiator and fitted wardrobes.Bathroom
- Side and rear aspect frosted double glazed windows, four piece suite comprising of low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, large shower cubicle with mixer shower, jacuzzi style bath with mixer taps, chrome heated towel rail, tiled walls and flooring.Front
- Good sized front drive providing off road parking, path leading to double glazed entrance door and side access gates leading to the rear garden.Rear Garden
- Rear private enclosed garden a particular feature with tiger artificial grass, decked areas ideal for outdoor entertaining having beautiful glass balustrades and pebbled borders.Also includes
- Ground Floor
- First Floor