Situated within a highly sought after, tree lined avenue address, this first floor, three bedroom maisonette forms part of a substantial, converted, period semi detached home and simply must be viewed to appreciate all that features within. Tastefully furbished and well presented throughout, the property comprises of spacious lounge with fireplace, dining room, contemporary kitchen, bathroom, separate W.C, store room two bedrooms to the first floor one with access to spiral staircase leading to rear garden and a further spacious bedroom to the upper floor. To the rear there is an allocated lawned garden with patio and summer house with electric completing the accommodation. Sitting within the school catchment area for excellent local schools and also being within close proximity to the waterfront and local shops, this property offers so many attributes, which together, makes for a perfect West Kirby, lifestyle home.
superb three bedroom first floor maisonette
From the agent's office proceed left along Banks Road and proceed along taking the last turning on the left into Hydro Avenue. The apartment is situated on the left hand side of the road.
Strictly by appointment through the Agent on 0151 625 8844. For free whole of the market Mortgage advice contact Simon Letman at BFL Mortgage Services on 07901626962.
- Enter via a panelled communal entrance door opening into communal vestibule. Communal Vestibule
- (5' 9'' x 3' 8'' (1.75m x 1.12m)) - With coved ceiling, panelled entrance door with lead light feature opening into hallway, Minton tiled flooring and cabinet housing electrics. Entrance Hallway
- (7' 3'' x 2' 9'' (2.21m x 0.84m)) - With coved ceiling, staircase rising to the first floor landing and timber effect Karndean style flooring. First Floor Landing
- With doors to dining room, lounge, kitchen, bedroom one, bedroom two, bathroom, separate WC and storage room, staircase rising to the second floor accommodation, coved ceiling, dado rail, single panelled radiator, one wall point light and timber effect Karndean style flooring. Dining Room
- (12' 9'' x 11' 9'' max into recess (3.88m x 3.58m max into recess)) - With picture rail, two uPVC double glazed windows to the front elevation, double panelled radiator, feature mantel and hearth, television aerial point and telephone point. Lounge
- (16' 1'' max into bay window x 12' 0'' into recess (4.90m max into bay window x 3.65m into recess)) - With feature coving, picture rail, uPVC double glazed bay window to the front elevation, feature timber mantel with gas feature fire and hearth and double panelled radiator. Kitchen
- (12' 1'' x 8' 1'' (3.68m x 2.46m)) - With a range of wall, base and drawer units, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink with drainer and mono bloc tap over set within timber effect work top, four ring Hotpoint gas hob with extractor fan over and double oven and grill below, spotlighting, combination boiler, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, space for fridge freezer, uPVC double glazed obscured window to the side elevation, television aerial point, part tiled walls, single panelled radiator and timber effect Karndean style flooring. Bedroom One
- (11' 2'' x 12' 1'' max into recess (3.40m x 3.68m max into recess)) - With picture rail, uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, single panelled radiator, two built in cupboards to recess. Bathroom
- (5' 2'' x 8' 1'' (1.57m x 2.46m)) - Fitted with a suite comprising pedestal basin with taps over, bath with taps, Mira shower and screen, spotlighting, coved ceiling, uPVC double glazed obscured window to the side elevation, part tiled walls, cupboard, single panelled radiator and tiled flooring. Separate WC
- (3' 0'' x 4' 1'' (0.91m x 1.24m)) - Fitted with a close coupled WC, uPVC double glazed obscured window to the side elevation and timber effect Karndean style flooring. Storage Room
- (2' 9'' x 3' 4'' (0.84m x 1.02m)) - With coat hooks. Bedroom Two
- (9' 0'' x 11' 4'' (2.74m x 3.45m)) - With uPVC double glazed door opening to staircase leading to rear garden, single panelled radiator and timber effect Karndean style flooring. Bedroom Three
- (19' 3'' max into recess x 24' 3'' max into recess (5.86m max into recess x 7.39m max into recess)) - With spotlighting, timber effect laminate flooring and three velux skylights.Property Approach
- To the front of the property there is a shared communal pathway with access to the rear garden. Rear Garden
- To the rear of the property there is a delightful garden with patio area and lawn bordered by a range of perennials, shrubs and trees with timber summerhouse.Summer House
- With electrics, providing an ideal space for home office/study. Also includes
- Second Floor Accommodation