Forming the ground floor of an impressive double fronted period property, this charming two bedroom garden apartment simply must be viewed to truly appreciate the elegance of the spacious rooms and all that features within. Situated within a highly convenient tree lined road, ideally located close to the heart of West Kirby town, the accommodation is ideal for those seeking the ultimate in apartment living with the added advantage of a no ongoing chain purchase. In brief the accommodation comprises of communal hallway to entrance hall, spacious lounge with fireplace, two double bedrooms, both with robes, dining room and kitchen with utility area off. The bathroom completes the brief. The delightful rear, south facing garden, is solely allocated to the apartment as well as the lengthy garden frontage. Allocated parking is also adequately provided on the driveway approach. With appliances, curtains, blinds and carpets all included, this property makes for a truly delightful home.
From the agents office, turn left out of The Crescent onto Banks Road. Park Road is the second road on the left.
Strictly by appointment through the Agent on 0151 625 8844. For free whole of the market mortgage advice contact our sales team who can make arrangements for our mortgage adviser to contact you.
- Enter the property via panelled communal entrance door with inset stained glass detail to communal vestibule with feature stained glass window. Enter the apartment via multi paned door through to hallway.Hallway
- (16' 6'' x 6' 1'' to widest point (5.03m x 1.85m to widest point)) - With coved and moulded ceiling, dado rail, laminate flooring in a wood grain effect, book shelving and cupboardLounge
- (17' 5'' into bay window x 13' 9'' into recess (5.30m into bay window x 4.19m into recess)) - With coved and moulded ceiling, picture rail, uPVC double glazed four sectional bay window to the front elevation, further window to the side, chimney breast with living flame coal effect gas fire fitted into surround with shelved recess with cupboard beneath and radiator housed in decorative cover.Dining Room
- (13' 2'' x 14' 2'' into recess (4.01m x 4.31m into recess)) - With uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation overlooking the garden, chimney breast with cupboards and shelving fitted to side recess's, laminate flooring in a wood grain effect, radiator housed in decorative cover and step down to kitchen. Kitchen
- (8' 3'' x 6' 3'' (2.51m x 1.90m)) - Fitted with a run of cabinets with complementary work surface over, inset cooker, dual brushed brushed stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, tiled flooring, double panelled radiator, uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation, door to garden access and opening through to utility area. Utility Area
- (4' 9'' x 6' 4'' (1.45m x 1.93m)) - With run of work surface fitted with washing machine and tumble dryer, fridge freezer, larder cupboards, cupboard housing Ideal Logic gas central heating boiler and uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation. Bedroom One
- (20' 1'' into half bay window x 14' 2'' to recess (6.12m into half bay window x 4.31m into recess)) - With coved and moulded ceiling, picture rail, three sectional half bay uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation overlooking garden approach, fitted double wardrobe with store cupboard over and radiator housed in decorative cover. Bedroom Two
- (16' 5'' into bay x 12' 2'' (5.00m into bay x 3.71m)) - With coved and moulded ceiling, picture rail, uPVC double glazed bay window to the rear elevation overlooking garden, bedroom furniture fitted to include two double wardrobes with over bed cupboards and radiator housed in decorative cover. Bathroom
- (8' 1'' x 6' 0'' (2.46m x 1.83m)) - Fitted with a contemporary styled suite in white comprising bath with mixer taps, shower unit by Grohe and shower screen by Shower Luxe, close coupled WC, wash hand basin set into vanity cabinet with mirror over, chrome ladder style towel heater, uPVC double glazed obscured window to the rear elevation, inset spotlighting, tiled flooring, part panelled walls and shelving unit. Rear Garden
- To the rear there is a delightful garden facing south, mainly laid to lawn. Well screened with an abundance of established tree planting, shrubs and hedging with a natural stone paved patio providing as a superb space for entertaining and relaxation during the seasonal months, outside water tap, exterior stores, garden shed, exterior lighting and fenced boundaries. Property Approach
- The property is approached via driveway offering off road parking with lawned garden frontage. NB PLEASE NOTE FURTHER INFORMATION REGARDING GARDEN FRONTAGE ALLOCATION IS TO BE CONFIRMED Also includes