This three bedroom detached home offers buyers a fantastic refurbishment opportunity. Situated within a pleasant cul-de-sac location on the cusp of both Frankby and Greasby villages, the property comes to market with the advantage of no ongoing chain and comprises in brief of entrance hall with w.c./cloaks, spacious lounge, breakfast kitchen through to dining room. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and the family bathroom. To the rear there is a well enclosed garden enjoying a sunny aspect. A driveway and garage complete the accommodation which must be viewed to fully appreciate all features within.
Three bedroom detached home with no on going chain
From the Agent's West Kirby office proceed along Grange Road to the top of the hill, turning left down Blackhorse Hill, continue down Blackhorse Hill and follow the road round to the right onto Frankby Road. Continue along Frankby Road, over the mini roundabout and past Larton Livery and St. Johns church, turn left onto Frankby Close.
Strictly by appointment through the Agent on 0151 625 8844. For free whole of the market mortgage advice contact our sales team who can make arrangements for our mortgage adviser to contact you.
- Enter the property via uPVC panelled door opening into hallway. Hallway
- (6' 8'' x 3' 10'' (2.04m x 1.18m)) - With doors to downstairs WC and lounge, double panelled radiator and telephone point. Downstairs WC/Cloak Room
- (6' 8'' x 3' 7'' (2.03m x 1.10m)) - With close coupled WC, wall hung basin with taps over and tiled splash back, uPVC double glazed obscured window to the side elevation and single panelled radiator. Lounge
- (12' 4'' x 20' 3'' (3.76m x 6.16m)) - With uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, two double panelled radiators, feature electric fireplace, doorway to breakfast kitchen and door to inner corridor leading to dining room. Inner Corridor
- With single glazed window to the side elevation. Dining Room
- (9' 1'' x 10' 11'' (2.76m x 3.34m)) - With uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, single panelled radiator and opening through to breakfast kitchen. Breakfast Kitchen
- (12' 4'' x 8' 9'' (3.77m x 2.66m)) - Fitted with a range of wall, base and drawer units, stainless steel sink with drainer and taps over set within granite effect work top with breakfast bar,s pace and plumbing for washing machine, Phillips oven and grill, four ring gas hob with extractor fan over, tiled splash back, uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, uPVC panelled door opening to the side elevation and under stairs storage cupboard. First Floor Landing
- With access to attic, doorways to bedrooms and bathroom. Bedroom One
- (12' 4'' into recess x 14' 8'' into wardrobe (3.77m into recess x 4.47m into wardrobe)) - With uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, single panelled radiator, fitted wardrobe and cupboard with water cylinder and telephone point. Bedroom Two
- (9' 1'' x 8' 7'' (2.77m x 2.61m)) - With uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and single panelled radiator. Bedroom Three
- (9' 1'' x 8' 7'' (2.77m x 2.62m)) - With uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and single panelled radiator. Bathroom
- (8' 6'' x 5' 6'' (2.59m x 1.67m)) - Fitted with a suite comprising close coupled WC, pedestal basin with taps over, bath with taps, Mira shower and curtain, single panelled radiator, two uPVC double glazed obscured windows to the side elevation. Property Approach
- To the front of the property there is a driveway with brick built garage, lawned garden frontage and pathway leading to the rear of the property. Rear Garden
- To the rear of the property there is a patio and lawned garden bordered by a range of perennials and shrubs. Also includes
- First Floor Accommodation