RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL OPPORTUNITY! Ball & Percival are pleased to be for sale this beautifully appointed detached home, enjoying a secluded semi-rural location and benefitting from an on-going licensed boarding cattery business for up to 33 cats. The property is positioned upon a plot of approximately half an acre of beautifully tended gardens, with stunning panoramic views. Internally, there is fabulously presented accommodation that comprises; beautiful breakfast kitchen, lounge, dining room, conservatory, study, utility room and WC to the ground floor, three bedrooms and modern family bathroom to the first floor. The cattery is a well established business that does offer the opportunity for further development, with a detached building being licensed for up to 33 cats. Further details of the business are available by request.
Stunning detached home with panormic views - commercial opportunity.
Church Lane is located approximately one mile north of Lydiate Village, and is a direct turn off the A5147.
- (7' 7'' x 9' 3'' (2.31m x 2.82m)) - Upvc door with opaque double glazed insert, double glazed window to the front and side, central heating radiator.Lounge
- (14' 2'' x 20' 1'' (4.31m x 6.12m)) - Double glazed bay window to the front, two central heating radiators. Brick built fireplace with inset multi fuel burner, stairs lead to the first floor landing.Dining Room
- (13' 10'' x 14' 5'' (4.21m x 4.39m)) - Double glazed window to the side and rear, central heating radiator.Breakfast Kitchen
- (13' 6'' x 13' 10'' (4.11m x 4.21m)) - The kitchen is fitted with a bespoke range of solid wood wall and base units, granite work surfaces over with inset sink unit and mixer tap. Integrated appliances including dishwasher, fridge, freezer, oven with four ring induction hob, extractor fan and plate warmer. Double glazed window to the side, central heating radiator, double doors to the conservatory.Conservatory
- (10' 7'' x 13' 6'' (3.22m x 4.11m)) - Brick built base, Upvc framed windows with double glazed inserts and double doors that lead to the rear garden.Utility Room
- The useful utility room has built in storage cupboards with pull out larder, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a tumble dryer. Composite door to the side with opaque double glazed insert, central heating radiator.WC
- Low level WC and wash hand basin. Opaque double glazed window to the side.Master Bedroom
- (14' 2'' x 14' 6'' (4.31m x 4.42m)) - Double glazed window enjoying panoramic views to the rear, central heating radiator, fitted wardrobes.Bedroom Two
- (14' 2'' x 11' 1'' (4.31m x 3.38m)) - Double glazed window to the front and side, central heating radiator, fitted wardrobes.Bedroom Three
- (10' 2'' x 7' 2'' at the largest point (3.10m x 2.18m)) - Double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator, fitted storage cupboard.Bathroom
- The bathroom has been fitted with a modern suite that comprises; panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low level WC, wash hand basin and step in shower cubicle. Opaque double glazed window to the rear, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls. Fitted storage cupboard that houses the hot water cylinder.Outside
- The property stands in approximately half an acre of beautifully tended gardens, with stunning panoramic farmland views to the rear. There are extensive lawn areas, with sunken patio to the rear. Timber built summer house, two shed and greenhouse. The front/side garden is laid to loose stone, and provides extensive off street parking.Cattery
- The cattery is an established business that still allows potential for further growth. The building currently has 17 cat pens, with a maximum occupancy of 33 cats. The rates as of 1st October 2018 per day are; 1 cat £14.50, 2 cats £23, 3 cats £31, 4 cats £35, based upon sharing the same pen. Further information is available upon request.
While currently being used as a cattery, the detached building does still offer the potential for a number of different uses, should a new owner not wish to continue with the current business.Also includes