Situated on a corner plot within a popular and pleasant residential location and offering superb views across open countryside to the rear. This three bedroom semi detached home offers tastefully presented, recently refurbished accommodation and must be viewed within to appreciate. The driveway approach offers off road parking with the interior comprising of hallway, lounge, dining kitchen through to conservatory, three bedrooms & bathroom. Completing this home is a garage and gardens enjoying privacy. Viewing is highly recommended, the property is with no on-going chain.
three bedroom semi detached home with stunning rear views and no chain.
Proceed up Grange Hill to the brow junction, turning left down into Blackhorse Hill. Continue along Frankby Road to the mini round turning left into China Farm Lane. Grange Farm Crescent will be seen the second turning on the left hand side.
Strictly by appointment through the Agent on 0151 625 8844. For free whole of the market mortgage advice contact our sales team who can make arrangements for our financial adviser to contact you.
- Enter the property via uPVC panelled door with lead light feature window opening into hallway. Hallway
- 11' 4'' x 5' 9'' narrowing to 2' 9" (3.45m x 1.75m narrowing to 0.84m) With uPVC double glazed obscured window to the front elevation, doorways to lounge, dining kitchen and under stairs storage cupboLounge
- (13' 1'' x 10' 7'' (3.98m x 3.22m)) - With uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, double panelled radiator, feature electric fire and television aerial point. Dining Kitchen
- (10' 9'' max x 16' 9'' max (3.27m max x 5.10m max)) - Fitted with a range of wall, base and drawer units, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap over set within Granite effect work top, integrated AEG dishwasher, space and plumbing for wStorage Cupboard
- (2' 5'' x 3' 5'' (0.74m x 1.04m))Conservatory
- (9' 2'' x 13' 4'' (2.79m x 4.06m)) - With uPVC double glazed windows to surround with uPVC double glazed sliding patio door to the rear elevation opening to rear lawned garden, single glazed window to kitchen, two wall point lights, doubUnder Stairs Storage Cupboard
- (4' 3'' x 2' 6'' (1.29m x 0.76m)) - Housing electrics and gas meter with smart meter First Floor Landing
- With access to attic, uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation with views over the fields, doorways to bedrooms and bathroom.Bedroom One
- (12' 8'' x 10' 1'' (3.86m x 3.07m)) - With uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, double panelled radiator and built in cupboard. Bedroom Two
- (11' 5'' x 9' 2'' (3.48m x 2.79m)) - With uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation with open aspect views over the countryside and fields and double panelled radiator. Bedroom Three
- (9' 7'' x 6' 4'' (2.92m x 1.93m)) - With built in cupboard, uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation and single panelled radiator. Bathroom
- (6' 1'' x 7' 5'' (1.85m x 2.26m)) - Fitted with a suite comprising close coupled WC, pedestal basin with mixer tap over, bath with taps over with shower screen and Mira shower, spotlighitng, uPVC double glazed obscured window to the reaProperty Approach
- To the front of the property there is a driveway and lawned garden bordered by a range of perennials, shrubs and trees with brick built garage and gated access to the rear garden.Rear Garden
- To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden bordered by a range of perennials and shrubs.Also includes
- First Floor Accommodation