This spacious three bedroom Semi detached home offers plenty of space for the family with the added benefit of a garage and additional space to the side to either extend (subject to planning permission) or possibly for storage of a boat or caravan! The ground floor briefly comprises; Entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge leading to the dining room and a fitted kitchen. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with separate WC. Situated on a corner plot the exterior offers a garage, double width driveway, side storage space and gardens to the front and rear. This property wont be around for long so early viewing is highly recommended!
Situated on a corner plot this property is full of potential;
From the agents Moreton office proceed towards Moreton Cross and turn right at the round about towards Upton. Turn left into Croft Drive and then left at the T-junction follow the road round to the right.
Viewing by appointment only with the agents Moreton office.
- Double glazed windows to the front and side, double glazed door to the front.Entrance Hall
- Stairs rising to the first floor, door to the porch, central heating radiator.Lounge
- (13' 5'' x 10' 9'' (4.09m x 3.27m)) - Double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator, gas fire and feature fireplace, open arch to the dining room.Dining Room
- (10' 6'' x 9' 1'' (3.20m x 2.77m)) - Double glazed patio doors to the rear garden, central heating radiator. Kitchen
- (10' 5'' x 8' 1'' (3.17m x 2.46m)) - Fitted with a range of wall and base units, double glazed window and door to the rear garden, stainless steel sink unit and drainer, space for fridge/ freezer, space for cooker.Landing
- Double glazed window to the side. Bedroom One
- (13' 6'' x 10' 0'' (4.11m x 3.05m)) - Double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator. Bedroom Two
- (11' 3'' x 10' 0'' (3.43m x 3.05m)) - Double glazed window to the rear, central heating radiator. Bedroom Three
- (8' 10'' x 7' 5'' (2.69m x 2.26m)) - Double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator. Bathroom
- Double glazed window to the rear, central heating radiator, panelled bath with shower above, wash hand basin. Seperate WC
- Double glazed window to the side, low level WC, tiled walls.Front Exterior
- Driveway parking to the front and side of the garage, hedges to the side. Rear Garden
- Lawned rear garden with mature borders, access to the front. Also includes