AN IMPRESSIVE FAMILY HOME! Situated in a quiet corner location and with impressive views of the Dee Estuary, this large family home is ready to move straight into! Accessed across a large driveway offering parking for upwards of three cars, and with a single garage and front garden, this home has instant kerb appeal. Opening up with a practical porch and entering into large hallway, a dining room and large living room ensures plenty of family space. A lovely specification kitchen and practical utility, coupled with a downstairs WC round off the ground floor accommodation to a high standard. Heading upstairs, 4 double bedrooms, master with en-suite, and a family bathroom. The fully boarded loft is a practical addition. To the rear of the property, a superb south-facing garden with immaculate lawns and options for al-fresco dining, and provides a wonderful setting for a family or keen gardener! With access to excellent local amenities including schools, transport links, shops and leisure activities this property will provide a perfect forever home for any growing family. We recommend a viewing to take a look for yourself!
AN IMPRESSIVE FAMILY HOME!
Church Walk is a charming and quiet residential cul-de-sac located in Bagillt. With stunning views of the Dee Estuary, excellent links to the A55 and other transport links, with Wern Park and Ysgol Merllyn just a short walk away, making this the ideal home for a modern family.
- Entry via a composite front door leading into entrance porch.
Porch with tiled floor and further hardwood front door leading to entrance hall. Hall
- With stairs rising to the first floor, laminate flooring and wall mounted radiator. Door leading to Lounge/Diner
- (24' 7'' x 13' 9'' (7.49m x 4.19m)) - With feature log burner, two wall mounted radiators, TV point, phone point, double glazed bay style window to the front and french doors to the rear. Dining Room
- (16' 4'' x 9' 2'' (4.97m x 2.79m)) - Wall mounted radiator, TV point, windows to the front and side. Kitchen
- (12' 1'' x 12' 1'' (3.68m x 3.68m)) - With a range of wall and base units, built in four ring gas hob, electric oven and dishwasher. Partly tiled walls, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for fridge freezer, laminate flooring, window to the rear, wall-mounted radiator. Utility
- (8' 6'' x 6' 6'' (2.59m x 1.98m)) - Void and plumbing for washing machine, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, wall mounted Worcester Combi boiler, wall and base units, external door to the side, window to the rear, wall-mounted radiator. WC
- (6' 6'' x 3' 0'' (1.98m x 0.91m)) - Low flush WC, basin, wall mounted radiator, window to the side. Landing
- With loft access. Loft featuring ladder, light and fully boarded. Master Bedroom
- (13' 5'' x 12' 1'' (4.09m x 3.68m)) - With built in wardrobes, wall mounted radiator, TV point, window to the front. En Suite
- (7' 2'' x 6' 6'' (2.18m x 1.98m)) - Low flush WC, shower unit, basin, wall mounted radiator, frosted window to the front. Bedroom 2
- (14' 5'' x 9' 1'' (4.39m x 2.77m)) - Laminate flooring, desk unit, wall mounted radiator, TV point, usb ports, window to the front. Bedroom 3
- (12' 1'' x 11' 5'' (3.68m x 3.48m)) - fitted wardrobes, wall mounted radiator, window to the rear, and television point.Bedroom 4
- (12' 1'' x 9' 1'' (3.68m x 2.77m)) - Built in bookcase, wall mounted radiator, window to the rear.Bathroom
- (9' 2'' x 7' 2'' (2.79m x 2.18m)) - Corner bath, mains shower cubicle, low flush WC, basin, wall mounted radiator, frosted window to the rear. Externals
- Accessed across a block paved driveway offering space for multiple cars.
Access to single garage with power and lighting and front garden area.
There is gated access to the rear garden; To the rear the garden is mainly laid to lawn and bordered by fencing. Patio area, pond, well stocked borders and mature trees. Also includes
- Stairs Rising to the First Floor