Situated within a highly convenient town location close to local amenities, bars, restaurants, local transport links and excellent school catchment, this three bedroom end terraced home offers deceptively spacious family size accommodation which must be viewed to be fully appreciate. In brief, The property comprises of an entrance hallway, lounge, open plan kitchen dining room, utility, family bathroom, three spacious bedrooms. To the rear of the property is a brick built outhouse and paved walled courtyard making for an easily maintained space, its sunny aspect is perfect to relax and unwind completing this delightful home coming to market with no on going chain.
superb three bedroom mid terrace home in sought after location with no on going chain
From the agents office, proceed left onto Banks Road, continue along where Alexandra Road can be seen on the right hand side.
Strictly by appointment through the Agent on 0151 625 8844. For free whole of the market mortgage advice contact our sales team who can make arrangements for our financial adviser to contact you.
- Enter the property via a timber panelled door opening into hallway. Hallway
- (16' 0'' x 5' 5'' max into recess (4.87m x 1.65m max into recess)) - With feature coved ceiling, single glazed obscured window to the front elevation, doorways to lounge, dining kitchen and downstairs WC, double panelled radiator, further single panelled radiator, cabinet housing gas meter and electrics with staircase rising to the first floor accommodation. Lounge
- (14' 9'' into bay window x 14' 0'' (4.49m into bay window x 4.26m)) - With feature coved ceiling, uPVC double glazed bay window to the front elevation, double panelled radiator, feature cast iron fireplace housing gas fire set onto tiled hearth with timber mantel over and television aerial point. Dining Kitchen
- (12' 4'' x 18' 4'' (3.76m x 5.58m)) - Fitted with a range of wall, base and drawer units, sink with mixer tap and drainer set into granite effect work top incorporating Neff four ring gas hob with Neff oven and grill, space and plumbing for dishwasher, spotlighting, two uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, double panelled radiator, tiled flooring and doorway through to utility room.Utility Room
- (16' 4'' x 4' 8'' (4.97m x 1.42m)) - With two uPVC double glazed windows to the side elevation, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, Worcester boiler, Belfast sink with taps over, tiled flooring and uPVC double glazed obscured door opening to courtyard garden.Downstairs WC
- (5' 0'' x 5' 1'' into recess (1.52m x 1.55m into recess)) - Fitted with a suite comprising close coupled WC, basin with mixer tap over, spotlighting, part tiled walls and tiled effect laminate flooring. First Floor Landing
- With doorways to bedrooms and family bathroom and stairs rising to the second floor accommodation.Bedroom One
- (12' 1'' x 20' 1'' max into wardrobe (3.68m x 6.12m max into wardrobe)) - With feature coved ceiling, two uPVC double glazed windows to the front elevation, two double panelled radiators, fitted wardrobes and 'Jack and Jill' storage cupboard through to second bedroom. Storage Cupboard
- (3' 2'' x 4' 5'' (0.96m x 1.35m)) - With sliding door to bedroom two. Bedroom Two
- (12' 6'' x 11' 7'' max into recess (3.81m x 3.53m max into recess)) - With uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, dado rail, double panelled radiator and sliding door to 'Jack and Jill' storage cupboard. Bathroom
- (10' 5'' x 7' 6'' (3.17m x 2.28m)) - Fitted with a suite comprising close coupled WC, pedestal basin with mono bloc tap over, bath with mono bloc tap over, corner shower enclosure, spotlighting, uPVC double glazed obscured window to the rear elevation, dado rail, double panelled radiator, part tiled walls, heated towel rail and laminate flooring.Bedroom Three
- (19' 4'' into recess x 18' 5'' into built in cupboard (5.89m into recess x 5.61m into built in cupboa) - With uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation affording views to the left over the Marine Lake, the Dee Estuary and the Welsh hills beyond, further uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, single panelled radiator, further double panelled radiator and two built in cupboards. Property Approach
- To the front of the property there is a small town garden frontage with gated access to the side leading to the rear courtyard garden. Rear Courtyard Garden
- To the rear of the property there is a courtyard garden enjoying a sunny aspect with well stocked borders and trellis, outhouse and patioAlso includes
- First Floor Accommodation
- Second Floor Accommodation