MODERN FOUR BEDROOM HOME IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT! Sitting in a popular location close to excellent transport links, this modern four bedroom home is not to be missed. With a southerly facing, easy-maintenance garden and secure, electric gated off-road parking for two vehicles this property is the perfect family home. Entering the property into the hallway the ground floor briefly comprises downstairs WC, great-sized lounge and open plan kitchen/diner with french doors leading out to the rear garden. To the first floor can then be found four bedrooms and a bathroom with a three-piece suite. With a cosy yet spacious feel throughout we do not anticipate this property to be available for long!
MODERN FOUR BEDROOM HOME IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT!
Heading along the A41 away from Bromborough, at the roundabout with Bolton Road take the fourth exit onto Bolton Road East. Continue to follow the bend around to the right onto Dock Road North, and turn left into Sparks Croft. The property can then be found on the left hand side.
To arrange a viewing please contact our sales team on 0151 645 7155.
- Via a composite front entrance door with frosted pane into:Hallway
- Radiator, doors leading into lounge and downstairs WC.Downstairs WC
- UPVC double glazed frosted pane window to front elevation. Benefitting from a low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin with tiling to splashback area. Radiator, fuse box. Lounge
- (18' 8'' x 15' 0'' (5.69m x 4.57m)) - Measurements taken at the widest point. UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, two radiators, TV point, stairs rising to the first floor landing.Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- (14' 0'' x 10' 7'' (4.26m x 3.22m)) - Measurements not taken into cupboard space. UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation overlooking the rear garden and UPVC double glazed double opening french doors leading out to patio area. Benefitting from a modern range of wall, drawer and base units with roll top work surfaces over. Integrated oven and grill with four ring gas hob above and fitted extractor hood over. Stainless steel single drainer sink with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine, radiator and understairs storage cupboard. Landing
- Stairs rising to the first floor, smoke alarm airing cupboard.Bedroom One
- (12' 8'' x 8' 6'' (3.86m x 2.59m)) - UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, radiator. Bedroom Two
- (11' 10'' x 6' 8'' (3.60m x 2.03m)) - Measurements take at the widest point. UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, radiator. Bedroom Three
- (10' 0'' x 8' 6'' (3.05m x 2.59m)) - UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator. Bedroom Four
- (7' 1'' x 6' 2'' (2.16m x 1.88m)) - Currently used as a study. UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator. Bathroom
- (7' 5'' x 5' 4'' (2.26m x 1.62m)) - Benefitting from a three-piece bathroom suite in white to include low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a panelled bath with electric Aqualisa shower over. Tiling to splashback areas, extractor fan, wall-mounted vanity unit with mirrored door, radiator. Front Garden
- To the front of the property there is an easy-maintenance lawn area and paved garden path leading to the front entrance door. Access from the side of the property to secure, electric gated parking with space for two vehicles. Rear Garden
- The rear garden being southerly facing and low-maintenance benefits from Indian stone patio area ideal for garden furniture and outdoor entertaining, artificial lawn, security lighting, power point, garden tap and access to the secure off-road parking.Also includes
- Ground Floor
- First Floor