WELL PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM END TERRACE IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY! Located in a popular area is this traditional family home just awaiting its next owners. Briefly comprising hall, lounge, diner and kitchen to the ground floor. Three good sized bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor. The property also affords double glazing and central heating, small front garden paved for easy maintenance and fully decked rear yard. The property is close to all local amenities such as local shops and schooling and has good transport links with plenty of public transport on nearby Borough Road the Mersey Tunnel is also a short drive away with direct links to Liverpool, also benefitting from no on going chain viewing is strongly advised.
WELL PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM END TERRACE IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY!
Take a right out of the Prenton office, continue through the lights taking a right onto singleton avenue, then take a left onto Borough Road, then take a right onto North Road, continue to the top of North Road and take a left onto Derby Road, then take a left onto Whitford Road.
Please call our sales team on 0151 608 9595
- Dado rail, laminate flooring stairs rising to the first floor, doors leading to lounge and dining kitchen.Lounge
- (12' 9'' x 12' 1'' (3.88m x 3.68m)) - Measurements taken into widest point.
Front aspect double glazed bay window, coved ceiling, dado rail, radiator, Feature fireplace and TV point.Diner
- (12' 5'' x 17' 4'' (3.78m x 5.28m)) - Rear aspect double glazed sliding patio doors, coved ceiling, picture rail, dado rail, gas fire, radiator, TV point and opening to:Kitchen
- (10' 1'' x 7' 10'' (3.07m x 2.39m)) - Two side aspect double glazed windows, good range of wall, drawer and base units with roll edged work surfaces over, tiled splash backs, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, built in oven and hob, space and plumbing for washing machine, tumble drier and fridge freezer.First Floor Landing
- Radiator, doors leading to bedroom, one, two, three and bathroom.Bedroom One
- (12' 8'' x 12' 7'' (3.86m x 3.83m)) - Front aspect double glazed window, coved ceiling, picture rail, radiator, and fitted mirrored wardrobes.Bedroom Two
- (12' 10'' x 11' 6'' (3.91m x 3.50m)) - Rear aspect double glazed window, coved ceiling, radiator and wall mounted combination boiler.Bedroom Three
- (9' 11'' x 8' 3'' (3.02m x 2.51m)) - Side and rear aspect double glazed window and radiator.Bathroom
- (9' 2'' x 8' 3'' (2.79m x 2.51m)) - Front aspect frosted double glazed window, three piece suite comprising of low level WC, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower attachment and pedestal wash hand basin. Front
- Front garden paved for low maintenance and path leading to double glazed front entrance door.Rear
- Rear yard decked for low maintenance, brick built out building and rear access gate,Also includes
- Ground Floor
- First Floor