WELL PRESENTED MID-TERRACE PROPERTY TWO/THREE BEDROOMS! Ideal first time buy in popular location having excellent transport links the M53 Motorway is a stones throw away as is Bidston Railway Station with direct links to Chester and Liverpool. Briefly comprising porch, fabulous sized lounge, rear hall, cloakroom and kitchen/diner to the ground floor. Two bedrooms and wet room to the first floor the current owners have removed the stud wall to enlarge the master bedroom however this could easily be replaced to become three bedrooms again. This family home also affords central heating, double glazing and front and rear gardens both paved for low maintenance the front providing off road parking viewing is advised!
WELL PRESENTED MID-TERRACE PROPERTY TWO/THREE BEDROOMS!
From the office turn right and proceed along Woodchurch Road. Turn left onto Storeton Road. Continue towards Bidston Village and once on Bidston Village Road turn left onto Fender Way. Turn left into St Oswalds Avenue and follow the road round, take the third exit onto Hillview Court.
Please call our sales team on 0151 608 9595
- Timber door with glazed windows to the side and timber door into:Lounge
- (10' 5'' x 17' 3'' (3.17m x 5.25m)) - Front aspect double glazed window, coved ceiling, radiator, wooden flooring, TV point, telephone point and door to:Rear Hall
- Coved ceiling, wall mounted cupboard, wooden effect laminate flooring, radiator, rear aspect double glazed door and door leading to:WC
- Rear aspect double glazed window, low level WC, wash hand basin and tiled splash backs.Kitchen/Diner
- (11' 2'' x 15' 9'' (3.40m x 4.80m)) - Rear aspect double glazed window, good range of wall, drawer and base units with roll edged work surfaces over, sink and drainer with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine, cooker and fridge freezer, tiled splash backs tiled flooring and two storage cupboards.First Floor Landing
- Loft access and doors leading to bedroom one , two and wet room.Bedroom One
- (13' 3'' x 8' 3'' (4.04m x 2.51m)) - Measurements taken into widest point
(The current vendors have removed the stud wall from bedroom three to create a larger master however this could be easily converted back)
Two front aspect double glazed windows sliding fitted mirror wardrobes and radiator.Bedroom Two
- (13' 5'' x 10' 6'' (4.09m x 3.20m)) - Rera aspect double glazed window and radiator.Wet Room
- (6' 5'' x 5' 5'' (1.95m x 1.65m)) - Rear aspect double glazed window, low level WC, wall mounter electric mirage shower, waterproof flooring with drain, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled walls.Bedroom Three
- (7' 10'' x 8' 10'' (2.39m x 2.69m)) - (Currently incorporated into bedroom one)
Front aspect double glazed window and door to hall.Front
- Driveway providing off road parking and patio garden with gates.Garden
- Enclosed fencing, rear access gate, patio area, decked area ideal for outdoor entertaining and brick built shed.Also includes
- Ground Floor
- First Floor