AN EXTENDED FAMILY HOME MOMENTS FROM THE COAST! Situated in a quiet side road perfectly positioned in Lower Heswall, this extended property is a great specification both inside and out! With a lovely open driveway offering space to easily park multiple vehicles, the property opens up with a spacious hallway offering access to an open plan living room through to diner. A downstairs WC ensures plenty of practicality, whilst a wonderful high specification kitchen allows for plenty of social space. Stepping in to the extended aspect of the ground floor, a large further reception room and a further room to the rear currently offer a welcome games room and separate TV room, but could easily be utilised as a separate annex if need be- having it's own front access. Heading upstairs, 3 good sized bedrooms and a well equipped family bathroom round off the accommodation well. To the rear, a large garden space with decked area allows for room to dine and socialise, whilst it's private nature adds to the overall appeal. Located in an area with a superb reputation and within easy reach of excellent local amenities including schools, transport links, shops, bars and restaurants, we're sure that this property will be hugely popular with the family market, for early downsizers or with working professionals alike. Call us today to see for yourself!
AN EXTENDED FAMILY HOME MOMENTS FROM THE COAST!
From the agents office bear right and continue across the traffic lights onto Dee View Road, continue past the Dee View Public House on the right hand side, at the bottom of the hill turn right into Delavor Road, continue over the bridge and take the first right into Broad Lane. From Broad Lane take second left turning onto Mostyn Avenue. The property can be found on the right hand side.
To arrange a viewing please contact our sales team on 0151 348 4488.
- Via a UPVC front door opening in to Hallway
- Wooden flooring, wall mounted radiator, meter cupboard, stairs rising, recessed dog shelter under stairs, door to Downstairs WC
- Wooden flooring, low flush WC, extractor fan, basin, tiled to splashback, built in storage. Lounge/Diner
- (23' 2'' x 12' 1'' (7.06m x 3.68m)) - UPVC window to the front, wall mounted radiators, TV point, gas fire with granite hearth and surround, storage cupboard, UPVC French doors to the rear. Kitchen
- (15' 0'' x 9' 5'' (4.57m x 2.87m)) - With Utility Space between hallway and main kitchen. Tiled flooring, UPVC window to the side, work surface with void and plumbing washing machine and space for dryer, cupboard, wall mounted combi boiler.
Main Kitchen with tiled floor, UPVC windows to the rear and side, velux window, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, electric oven built in, gas hob, extractor hood, sink with chrome mixer tap and drainer, tiled to splashback height, under cabinet lighting, breakfast bar, UPVC external door. loft access.
- (19' 10'' x 7' 8'' (6.04m x 2.34m)) - UPVC French doors to front, UPVC door to the side giving access to the rear garden, wall mounted radiator, loft access, velux window, recessed spotlights. Door leading to TV Room
- (5' 10'' x 7' 1'' (1.78m x 2.16m)) - UPVC window to the rear, TV point, wall mounted radiator, extractor fan. Landing
- UPVC window to the side, loft access to a boarded out loft space. Door leading in to Family Bathroom
- (5' 10'' x 5' 7'' (1.78m x 1.70m)) - Tiled walls and floor, UPVC window to the rear, low flush WC, basin with chrome waterfall style mixer tap, P shaped bath with chrome waterfall style mixer tap and Jacuzzi function and with shower controls, wall mounted TV, extractor fan. Master Bedroom
- (9' 0'' x 12' 7'' (2.74m x 3.83m)) - UPVC window to the front, wall mounted radiator, wardrobe with mirror sliding doors, TV point. Bedroom 2
- (12' 3'' x 10' 5'' (3.73m x 3.17m)) - UPVC window to the rear, wall mounted radiator, TV point, built in wardrobes. Bedroom 3
- (8' 2'' x 7' 0'' (2.49m x 2.13m)) - UPVC window to the front, wall mounted radiator, wardrobe with sliding doors. Externals
- Gravel front driveway with space for multiple vehicles. Side access with gate.
Rear garden with large decked area, mainly laid to lawn, fenced to boundary and with private aspect. Pathway running length of garden to graveled area. Also includes
- Stairs Rising to the First Floor