BEAUTIFUL EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME! Spacious property located in the popular area of Spital close to all local amenities such as highly regarded schools, local shops, the Croft retail Park is a short drive away as is Spital Railway Station and the M53 Motorway both having direct links to Liverpool and Chester. In brief the property comprises hall, living room, good sized dining/family room, well fitted kitchen and cloakroom to the ground floor. Four bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor. Also affording double glazing and central heating, garage , front garden providing off road parking, rear garden of a generous size with patio areas ideal for outdoor entertaining high interest is anticipated in this wonderful family home viewing is advised to appreciate what is on offer.
BEAUTIFUL EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME!
Turn right from agents office continue along Church Road to the Three Stags Public House continue over onto Poulton Road and take the second right into Poulton Royd Drive then first right onto Mulverton Road then first right into Donne Avenue.
Please call our sales team on 0151 645 7155
- Double glazed entrance door, radiator and laminate flooring.Lounge
- (16' 7'' x 12' 1'' (5.05m x 3.68m)) - Front access double glazed window, radiator, TV point and feature fireplace with living flame gas fire. Dining/Family Room
- (17' 6'' x 11' 3'' (5.33m x 3.43m)) - Measurements taken into widest point 19' 1'' x 11' 3'' (5.81m x 3.43m)
Rear aspect double glazed fully width sliding doors with side panels, side aspect double glazed window and two radiators.Kitchen
- (16' 11'' x 8' 2'' (5.15m x 2.49m)) - Rear aspect double glazed window, good range of wall, drawer and base units with roll edged work surfaces over, one and a half single drainer sink unit, built in double oven, hob with cooker hood over, integrated fridge, space and plumbing for washing machine and dish washer, tiled splash backs, floor mounted gas central heating boiler and double glazed door leading to the rear.Inner Hall
- Access to garage and under stiars storage.First Floor Landing
- Access loft hatch, airing cupboard, doors leading to bedroom one, two, three , four and bathroom.Bedroom One
- (16' 6'' x 11' 6'' (5.03m x 3.50m)) - Front aspect double glazed window, radiator and built in storage.Bedroom Two
- (11' 11'' x 8' 7'' (3.63m x 2.61m)) - Front aspect double glazed window, radiator and built in storage.Bedroom Three
- (11' 4'' x 8' 10'' (3.45m x 2.69m)) - Rear aspect double glazed window and radiator.Bedroom Four
- (8' 7'' x 8' 7'' (2.61m x 2.61m)) - Rear aspect double glazed window and radiator.Bathroom
- Rear aspect double glazed window, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel enclosed bath with shower over, tiled splash backs and radiator.
- Front garden mainly laid to lawn, established borders with flowers, shrubs and plants, driveway providing off road parking and side gate leading to the rear garden.Rear Garden
- Generous rear garden mainly laid to lawn, two paved patio areas ideal for outdoor entertaining, mature hedges and fences providing privacy.Garage
- (19' 11'' x 8' 4'' (6.07m x 2.54m)) - Having up and over door and power and light.Also includes
- Ground Floor
- First Floor