WELL PRESENTED DETACHED PROPERTY IN POPULAR LOCATION! Ideally positioned family home in convenient location for all local amenities such as shops, well regarded schools and with excellent transport links, Upton Railway Station is a stones throw away and the M53 Motorway is a short drive away with links to Liverpool and Chester. The property affords central heating and double glazing, briefly comprising, hall, lounge, dining room, study, kitchen, conservatory and cloakroom to the ground floor. To the first floor there are three bedrooms the main boasting an en-suite, family bathroom, block paved driveway providing off road parking and a well maintained rear garden containing a feature pond. Viewing is strongly advised to appreciate what the property has to offer.
WELL PRESENTED DETACHED PROPERTY IN POPULAR LOCATION!
Leave Bradshaw Farnham & Lea office in Prenton and turn right onto Woodchurch Road. At the traffic lights turn left onto Storeton Road. Proceed up Storeton Road which becomes, Ingestre Road, Mill Hill, Talbot Road. At the next set of traffic lights turn left onto Townfield Lane and proceed down until you reach the roundabout. Take the first left off the roundabout onto Stubbs Lane. Proceed down Stubbs Lane turning into Ruskin Way.
Please call our sales team on 0151 608 9595
- Coved ceiling, radiator, storage cupboard, laminate flooring, stairs rising to the first floor, doors leading to lounge, dining room, kitchen, study and cloakroom. Lounge
- (19' 3'' x 9' 10'' (5.86m x 2.99m)) - Measurements taken into widest point 19' 3'' x 11' 9'' (5.86m x 3.58m)
Rear aspect double glazed box bay window, coved ceiling, two radiators, feature fireplace, TV point, laminate flooring and sliding double glazed doors leading to:Conservatory
- (10' 9'' x 8' 9'' (3.27m x 2.66m)) - Double glazed windows, power, light, tiled flooring and double glazed door to the rear.Dining Room
- (9' 11'' x 7' 11'' (3.02m x 2.41m)) - Front aspect double glazed window and radiator.Study
- (8' 6'' x 7' 9'' (2.59m x 2.36m)) - Side aspect double glazed window and radiator.Kitchen
- (11' 4'' x 6' 0'' (3.45m x 1.83m)) - Front aspect double glazed window, good range of wall, drawer and base units with roll edged work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, tiled splash backs, built in oven, hob with extractor over, integrated fridge freezer, washing machine and dish washer, radiator and laminate flooring.Cloakroom
- Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, part tiled walls and tiled flooring.First Floor Landing
- Side aspect double glazed window, coved ceiling, loft access hatch, airing cupboard, doors leading to bedroom one, two, three and bathroom.Bedroom One
- (14' 7'' x 10' 0'' (4.44m x 3.05m)) - Front aspect double glazed window, coved ceiling, radiator, built in wardrobes, TV point and door leading to: En- Suite
- Front aspect frosted double glazed window, low level WC, tiled shower cubicle with mains shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, chrome heated towel ladder, extractor fan, part tiled walls and tiled flooring.Bedroom Two
- (10' 2'' x 9' 11'' (3.10m x 3.02m)) - Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator and built in wardrobes.Bedroom Three
- (9' 4'' x 6' 9'' (2.84m x 2.06m)) - Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator, built in wardrobe and laminate flooring.Bathroom
- Side aspect frosted double glazed window, three piece suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, chrome heated towel ladder, extractor fan, part tiled walls and tiled flooring.Front
- Open access to block paved driveway providing ample off road parking, side access gate, recessed porch with double glazed entrance door leading into hall.Rear Garden
- Private enclosed rear garden with lawned areas, landscaped borders, decked patio area ideal for outdoor entertaining, further barbecue area, storage shed and pond with pumped water feature.Also includes