WONDERFUL VIEWS AND COMPLETELY RENOVATED! Situated on a large plot and with far reaching panoramic views of the Dee Estuary and North Wales Coast, this extended and renovated property is offered to the market with no onward chain! With a large front garden and huge driveway offering space for multiple cars, this property opens up with a front porch in to spacious hallway. A front room with large picture windows makes the most of the excellent location of this property perched on top of Redstone Drive, whilst an open plan kitchen/dining area at the back gives plenty of social space for a growing family. A practical utility/downstairs WC is complimented well by a large double garage. Heading upstairs, 4 large bedrooms ensure plenty of room for a family to grow, whilst a fully equipped family bathroom, large loft and further far reaching views add to the quality of life on offer. A huge rear garden with a decking area orientated to make the most of the views adds to an overall great package. Ready to move straight in to, we're sure that this home will be perfectly placed to take advantage of excellent local schools, transport links, bars and restaurants. Call today to see for yourself!
WONDERFUL VIEWS AND COMPLETELY RENOVATED!
From the Agent's office in Heswall continue to the traffic lights in the centre and take a right on to Telegraph Road. Continue along taking a left on to Thurstaston Road then a right on to Delavor Road. Continue forward taking a right on to Piper's Lane. Redstone Drive can then be found on the right hand side, with this property also on the right.
Call the Agent's office on 0151 348 44 88 to arrange a viewing.
- UPVC front porch with window and door. Laminate flooring. Further internal front door leading to Hallway
- Laminate flooring, wall mounted radiator, stairs rising. Door leading in to Front Room
- (17' 10'' x 10' 10'' (5.43m x 3.30m)) - Two window- on to the front and one to the side, wall mounted radiator, TV point. Kitchen/Diner
- (25' 1'' x 9' 11'' (7.64m x 3.02m)) - Laminate flooring, window to the rear and side, sliding door to the rear, wall mounted radiator, wall and base units, work surface over, Lamona electric oven, hob and extractor hood, sink with mixer tap and drainer, space for dishwasher, recessed spotlights, space for fridge freezer. Door leading to Utility Area
- Laminate flooring, external door to the rear. Personal door to garaging. WC
- (6' 0'' x 5' 3'' (1.83m x 1.60m)) - Window to the rear, sink with mixer tap, low flush WC, wall mounted Baxi combi boiler. Landing
- Window to the rear, loft access. Master Bedroom
- (13' 1'' x 9' 8'' (3.98m x 2.94m)) - Window to the front, wall mounted radiator.
Walk in Closet measuring 9'10 x 4'2. En-suite
- (4' 9'' x 6' 3'' (1.45m x 1.90m)) - Window to the side, sink unit with waterfall style mixer tap, shower unit, tiled to splashback, low flush WC, tiled floor, chrome ladder style heated towel rail. Bedroom 2
- (14' 0'' x 10' 11'' (4.26m x 3.32m)) - Windows to the side and rear, wall mounted radiator. Bedroom 3
- (10' 8'' x 10' 8'' (3.25m x 3.25m)) - Window to the front, wall mounted radiator. Bedroom 4
- (8' 10'' x 10' 0'' (2.69m x 3.05m)) - Window to the rear, wall mounted radiator. Family Bathroom
- (6' 3'' x 9' 7'' (1.90m x 2.92m)) - Windows to the rear, bath, sink unit with waterfall mixer tap, low flush WC, chrome ladder style heated towel rail, shower unit with tiling, tiled floor, half tiled walls.Garages
- Two single garages set side by side.
Both measuring 18'6 x 8'5 with electric roller doors, power and light. Window to the rear.
- Approached across a tarmac driveway offering space for multiple vehicles. Front lawn area . Steps leading to side passage way and rear.
Rear garden with raised decked area, fenced to boundaries, patio area, large lawn space. Also includes
- Stairs Rising to the First Floor