THREE BEDROOM DOUBLE FRONTED SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE! Tucked away in a private cul-de-sac is this well presented spacious family home, benefitting from no ongoing chain, ideally located close to all local amenities such as shops and schools also with excellent transport links Birkenhead North Railway Station is a short walk away with links to Chester and Liverpool. The property boasts entrance porch, hallway, large through lounge, fabulous sized kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, downstairs shower room, three double bedrooms two having fitted mirror wardrobes, the property also affords white UPVC double glazing, gas central heating, a boarded loft space with access via pull down ladders, and large private paved rear garden for low maintenance. Viewing is essential.
THREE BEDROOM DOUBLE FRONTED SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE!
From the office turn right onto Woodchurch Road. At the lights turn left onto Storeton Road. At the next set of lights proceed straight across onto Bidston Road. At the next set of lights turn right onto Upton Road and proceed down through Claughton Village at Alderley Avenue turn right and continue over onto Sumner Road towards the bottom before St James Church turn right into Arkle Road and then turn left onto Laird Street then first left into Laird Close.
Please call our sales team on 0151 608 9595
- Wooden door into entrance hall, UPVC double glazed picture panels and ceramic tiled floor.Hall
- Matching interior doors, wood effect laminate flooring and stairs rising to the first floor.Through Lounge
- (11' 11'' x 19' 9'' (3.63m x 6.02m)) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed window, rear aspect full length UPVC double glazed french doors, feature fire place with gas living flame fire with marble inset, wood effect laminate flooring, wall lights, radiator and coved ceiling. Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- (9' 9'' x 13' 1'' (2.97m x 3.98m)) - Front and side aspect UPVC double glazed windows, excellent sized room benefitting form a good range of wall, base and drawer units with roll edged work surfaces over, stainless steel sink unit with drainer and chrome mixer taps, space for cooker, ceramic tiled walls and flooring, radiator, space for dining table and chairs and open plan arch to the inner hallway.Inner Hallway
- UPVC double glazed door into the utility room, ceramic tiled flooring, under stairs storage cupboard and access into the downstairs bathroom.Utility room
- Space and plumbing for washing machine, roll edged work surfaces, rear aspect UPVC double glazed door and matching picture windows.Downstairs Bathroom
- UPVC double glazed window, white three piece suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel enclosed P shape bath with chrome mixer taps and Mira electric shower, glass shower screen, ceramic tiled walls with decrotive chrome dado, chrome ladder radiator, UPVC ceiling paneling with spot light, abd airing cupboard hosing combination central heating boiler.First Floor Landing
- Rear aspect UPVC double glazed window, radiator, matching interior door leading to Bedroom one, two and three.Bedroom One
- (11' 11'' x 16' 10'' (3.63m x 5.13m)) - Front and rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows, large range of fitted mirror wardrobes, coved ceiling, radiator and fitted carpets.Bedroom Two
- (8' 9'' x 13' 3'' (2.66m x 4.04m)) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed window, large range of fitted mirror wardrobes, radiator and fitted carpets.Bedroom Three
- (7' 11'' x 9' 3'' (2.41m x 2.82m)) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed window, coved ceiling and fitted carpets.Front
- Rendered retaining wall with wrought iron gate and railings and side gate giving access to the rear.Rear Garden
- Large private paved rear garden ideal for outdoor entertaining and concrete post wood paneled fences.Also includes
- Ground Floor
- First Floor