A fantastic opportunity to purchase this secluded hidden gem! Offered for sale with no ongoing chain this spacious three/four bedroom detached Dorma bungalow is full of character and style and maintains many original features throughout! Ideally located in a prime location in Moreton this property offers versatile living and extensive gardens to the front and rear with the added benefit of not one but two Garages!! Internally the property comprises: Entrance porch, Entrance hall, lounge, dining room/bedroom four, family bathroom, downstairs master bedroom overlooking the garden, morning room giving access to the kitchen and two large bedrooms to the first floor. Externally the property boasts extensive gardens to the front and rear with driveway parking for multiple vehicles and two garages! This property is the perfect hide away and is a true Gem! Properties like this dont come available very often so call now to arrange your viewing on 0151 678 9760.
A fantastic property with extensive gardens;
From the agents Moreton office proceed towards Meols and take the first left into Rosslyn Drive, at the corner at the top of the road turn left and the property is located about half way down on your right hand side.
Strictly by appointment only with the agents Moreton office on 0151 678 9760.
- Single glazed door to the front, single glazed windows to the front and sides. Entrance Hall
- Wooden door to the entrance porch, feature ceiling arch, central heating radiator. Lounge
- (13' 8'' x 13' 7'' (4.16m x 4.14m)) - Stained glass bay window to the front, central heating radiator. Dining Room / Bedroom Four
- (14' 2'' x 13' 7'' (4.31m x 4.14m)) - Stained glass bay window to the front, central heating radiator. Bedroom One
- (15' 5'' x 12' 11'' (4.70m x 3.93m)) - Sliding patio doors overlooking the rear garden, central heating radiator. Bathroom
- Single glazed window to the rear, wash hand basin and WC with built in vanity unit, bath with shower over and glass screen, tiled walls.Morning Room
- (12' 11'' x 12' 0'' (3.93m x 3.65m)) - Central heating radiator, stairs rising to the first floor, window to the rear, window to the side, door to the kitchen. Kitchen
- (8' 10'' x 12' 1'' (2.69m x 3.68m)) - Fitted with a range of wall, drawer and base units with complementary work surfaces above, one and a half bowl sink unit and drainer, electric double oven, plumbing for washing machine, central heating radiator, window and door to the side giving access onto the rear garden. Bedroom Two
- (16' 9'' x 10' 4'' (5.10m x 3.15m)) - Double glazed window to the rear, window to the side, central heating radiator. Bedroom Three
- (10' 5'' x 9' 10'' (3.17m x 2.99m)) - Double glazed window to the side, central heating radiator, fitted mirrored wardrobes to one wall, fitted double wardrobe. Front Garden
- Large gated driveway, lawn with established borders, two garages, access to the rear garden. Rear Garden
- Extensive rear garden with hidden areas, brick outbuildings. Mainly laid to lawn with mature well stocked borders and fences to the sides and rear.Also includes