Only upon inspection can the calibre of this fabulous two bedroom town house be truly appreciated, offering highly individual accommodation within the prestigious 'St Wyburn' development, a Grade II listed building that was originally built in 1866. The property has accommodation that is set over four floors and briefly comprises; ground floor entrance hall, WC, utility cupboard and breakfast kitchen. The the lower ground floor is the lounge, with brick vaulted ceiling and doors that lead to the enclosed courtyard. The master bedroom with en-suite bathroom is located to the first floor, with the second bedroom and en-suite shower room being found to the second floor level. Outside, the property benefits from allocated parking to the front and enclosed courtyard to the rear that enjoys a westerly aspect. In addition, there are beautifully tended communal gardens. Properties of this type are rare to the market, therefore early viewings are recommended! Contact Ball & Percival Southport Office on 01704 536900 for further details.
Fabulous two bedroom town house, must be viewed to be appreciated
Head south along Lord Street from Ball & Percival Southport Office. Continue straight on at the roundabout into Lord Street west, and take the first right turn into Westcliffe Road. St Wyburn can then be found on the right hand side.
- Solid timber entrance door with glazed fanlight, central heating radiator and stairs that lead to the lower ground floor and first floor levels. Fitted cloaks/utility cupboard with space for a condensing dryer.Breakfast Kitchen
- (12' 2'' x 15' 11'' (3.71m x 4.85m)) - The breakfast kitchen is fitted with a range of solid wood wall and base units, work surfaces over with inset one and a half bowl sink unit and mixer tap. Integrated appliances including dishwasher, fridge, freezer, washer dryer and double oven with four ring hob and extractor hood over. Sash windows to the side and rear, brick built fireplace. Fitted storage cupboard that houses the boiler.WC
- (6' 7'' x 4' 7'' (2.01m x 1.40m)) - Low level WC, wash hand basin with twin taps. Central heating radiator, extractor fan.Lounge
- (21' 9'' x 15' 5'' at the largest points (6.62m x 4.70m)) - The superb lounge enjoys a brick vaulted ceiling, sash windows to the side and rear, with doors giving access to the enclosed courtyard at the rear and also to the side. There are two central heating radiators, along with superb brick built fireplace.First Floor Landing
- (9' 8'' x 10' 3'' (2.94m x 3.12m)) - Sash window to the front, central heating radiator. Stairs to the ground floor and second floor levels.Bedroom One
- (11' 10'' x 15' 11'' (3.60m x 4.85m)) - Sash windows to the side and rear, central heating radiator. Feature marble and cast iron fireplace, fitted wardrobes, door to the en-suite bathroom;En-Suite Bathroom
- (8' 9'' x 5' 2'' (2.66m x 1.57m)) - The bathroom is fitted with a suite that comprises; panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low level WC and wash hand basin with twin taps. Central heating radiator, recessed spotlights, extractor fan.Second Floor Landing
- (9' 8'' x 10' 3'' (2.94m x 3.12m)) - Sash window to the front, central heating radiator.Bedroom Two
- (12' 2'' x 15' 11'' (3.71m x 4.85m)) - Sash windows to the side and rear, central heating radiator. Fitted wardrobes with mirrored doors. Door to the en-suite shower room;En-Suite Shower Room
- (7' 10'' x 5' 1'' (2.39m x 1.55m)) - The en-suite shower room is fitted with a suite that comprises; step in shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC. Central heating radiator, extractor fan, recessed spotlights.Outside
- The property enjoys allocated parking to the front along with further visitor parking spaces. At the rear of the property is a private and paved enclosed courtyard that enjoys a westerly aspect, with borders and flower beds that are planted with a variety of shrubs. A spiral staircase gives access to the communal gardens.Communal Gardens
- The development stands in beautifully maintained communal gardens. There are extensive lawn areas, with a wide range of plants, shrubs and trees.Additional Information
- The property is subject to a monthly management charge of £64 per calendar month. There is an annual ground rent payable of £150.Also includes