FOUR BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED IN CENTRAL POSITION! We are pleased to offer for sale this deceptive spacious family home which is ideally positioned within walking distance of Birkenhead town centre and Central Train Station with direct links to Liverpool and Chester, yet enjoys a leafy location close to the Clifton Park area. The modern accommodation includes, hall, lounge, dining room well fitted kitchen and cloakroom to the ground floor. Four bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor. The property also affords double glazing and central heating, driveway providing off road parking for a couple of vehicles. Viewing is essential to appreciate the space on offer.
FOUR BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED IN CENTRAL POSITION!
From the agents office From the office turn right and proceed along Woodchurch Road. At the second set of lights bear right down Singleton Avenue which in turn leads you onto Borough Road. Proceed along this road, turning right into Whestone Lane and then first left into The Woodlands.
Please call our sales team on 0151 608 9595
- Coved ceiling, door leading to lounge and stairs rising to the first floor.Lounge
- (17' 5'' x 12' 2'' (5.30m x 3.71m)) - Front aspect double glazed bay window, fireplace, wooden affect laminate flooring and picture rail.Dining Room
- (13' 8'' x 11' 0'' (4.16m x 3.35m)) - Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator and wooden effect laminate flooring.Kitchen
- (9' 5'' x 11' 9'' (2.87m x 3.58m)) - Side aspect double glazed window, good range of wall, drawer and base units with roll edged work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, built in oven and hob with extractor hood over, door leading to cloakroom and double glazed door leading to the rear.Cloakroom
- Rear aspect double glazed window, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls and low level WC. First Floor Landing
- Loft access, doors leading to bedroom one, two, three, four and bathroom.Bedroom One
- (12' 7'' x 12' 10'' (3.83m x 3.91m)) - Front aspect double glazed window and radiator.Bedroom Two
- (10' 11'' x 11' 0'' (3.32m x 3.35m)) - Rear aspect double glazed window and radiator.Bedroom Three
- (7' 9'' x 10' 7'' (2.36m x 3.22m)) - Rear aspect double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and radiator.Bedroom Four
- (9' 7'' x 5' 11'' (2.92m x 1.80m)) - Front aspect double glazed window and radiator.Bathroom
- Rear aspect double glazed window, three piece suite comprising of low level WC, wash hand basin set into vanity unit, panel enclosed bath with shower over, glass shower screen, fully tiled walls and tiled flooring.Front
- Good sized paved front garden providing off road parking for a couple of vehicles and path leading to double glazed front entrance door. Rear
- Rear yard paved ideal for outdoor furniture.Also includes
- Ground Floor
- First Floor