EVERY NOW AND AGAIN SOMETHING SPECIAL COMES ALONG! The opportunity to own a Grade ll listed characterful and unique home has come available in the picturesque village of Port Sunlight. This highly desirable location is home to a range of period homes originally built by the Lever Brothers for the employees of their soap factory. This model village is home to a handful of excellent local amenities, including shops and schools nearby such as Wirral Grammar School, as well as attractions such as Port Sunlight River Park. Briefly, the property benefits from a lounge, kitchen/diner, two double bedrooms, and a modern spacious family bathroom. To the front of the property the garden is mainly laid to lawn with a paved footpath leading to the front of the property. To the rear the garden is mainly patio area ideal for outdoor furniture, with a growing patch, brick built out building and there is also gated access to the garden leading out to the rear lane. The property also boasts excellent transport links Port Sunlight railway station is a short walk away with links to Liverpool and Chester also the M53 motorway is a short drive away.
EVERY NOW AND AGAIN SOMETHING SPECIAL COMES ALONG!
From the agents office commence right then sharp left onto the Wiend under the bridge then sharp right onto Bolton Road proceed up to the top at the roundabout continue round and take the fourth exit onto The Ginnel.
Please call our sales team on 0151 645 7155
- Radiator, door leading to lounge, stairs rising to first floor and tiled floor.Lounge
- (13' 9'' x 13' 2'' (4.19m x 4.01m)) - Front aspect window, picture rail, radiator, feature fireplace, TV point, wood block flooring and door leading to kitchen/diner.Kitchen/Diner
- (17' 1'' x 9' 6'' (5.20m x 2.89m)) - Two rear aspect windows, range of wall, drawer and base units with roll edged work surfaces over, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap, tiled splash backs, space and plumbing for range cooker, fridge freezer and washing machine, integrated dish washer, , radiator, space for table and chairs, door to under stairs storage cupboard and door leading to the rear.First Floor Landing
- Doors leading to bedrooms one, two and bathroom.Bedroom One
- (10' 0'' x 13' 9'' (3.05m x 4.19m)) - Measurements taken to widest point 16''11'' (3.05m x 5.15m)
Front aspect window, picture rail, radiator, TV point and built in wardrobes with hanging space.Bedroom Two
- (12' 8'' x 8' 3'' (3.86m x 2.51m)) - Rear aspect window, picture rail and radiator.Bathroom
- (9' 4'' x 8' 4'' (2.84m x 2.54m)) - Rear aspect frosted window, four piece suite comprising of low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, corner shower cubicle with mains shower, chrome heated towel towel ladder, extractor fan, part tiled walls and vinyl flooring.Front
- To the front of the property the garden is mainly laid to lawn with a paved footpath to the front of the property and an attractive green outlook.Rear
- Private enclosed rear courtyard garden with growing patch, brick built outbuilding and rear access gate.Also includes
- Ground Floor
- First Floor