- Enter the property via storm, porch with courtesy light to security double glazed entrance door through to entrance hall. Entrance Hall
- (10' 3'' x 6' 6'' (3.12m x 1.98m)) - With coved ceiling, porcelain tiled flooring, cupboard housing utility meter, staircase rising to the first floor accommodation and radiator. Utility Room
- (6' 8'' x 7' 6'' (2.03m x 2.28m)) - With run of work surface fitted incorporating brushed stainless steel sink unit with spray tap attachment, cupboard beneath with space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, tiled splash back, run of shelving and wall mounted Worcester condensing gas central heating boiler and tiled flooring. Master Bedroom
- (15' 4'' excluding door recess x 14' 6'' into bath recess (4.67m excluding door recess x 4.42m into b) - With coved ceiling, a set of uPVC double glazed french doors opening to rear patio garden area, double panelled radiator, feature mirrored recess with sunken feature double ended bath with spray attachment and water flow tap system, inset lighting, (with mood lighting facility), under stairs fitted cupboard.
Access door through to wet room.Master En Suite Wet Room
- (6' 2'' x 6' 5'' (1.88m x 1.95m)) - Wet room style shower enclosure with mosaic tiled detail, drench shower fitted with further spray attachment, vanity wash hand basin basin set onto counter top with mono bloc mixer tap over, vanity mirror with lighting, close coupled WC, chrome ladder style towel heater, fully tiled walls and flooring, inset spotlighting, high level uPVC obscured double glazed window to the rear elevation and extractor unit. Master Walk In Closet
- (7' 8'' x 7' 8'' (2.34m x 2.34m)) - Fitted with comprehensive open wardrobe space with complementary drawers and storage facilitates, porcelain tiled flooring, double panelled radiator and inset spotlighting. First Floor Accommodation
- From hallway, staircase with hand rail and wall point light rising to the first floor living area to open plan lounge/dining room through to breakfast kitchen.Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room/Breakfast Kitchen
- (33' 8'' x 15' 0'' max (10.25m x 4.57m max)) - Lounge area with a set of uPVC double glazed french doors, windows to the side elevation and glazed roof line detail, vertical feature hung radiator, high quality laminate laid flooring in a lime washed timber effect through to dining area.
Dining area with further vertical hung radiator, staircase rising to the second floor accommodation through to breakfast kitchen.
Breakfast kitchen comprehensively fitted with a contemporary styled range of cabinets in a white high gloss finish with complementary polished granite work surface and up stands over, incorporating two oven, grill and storage drSecond Floor Accommodation
- From dining area, staircase with hand rail rising to the second floor landing area. Second Floor Landing
- With wall light points fitted, further to staircase rising to upper floor and sun terrace, coved ceiling, wood effect tiled flooring and access to bedroom two and three.Bedroom Two
- (9' 9'' x 14' 9'' (2.97m x 4.49m)) - With two uPVC double glazed windows to the rear elevation, radiator, laminate flooring in a lime washed timber effect, suite of bedroom furniture fitted offering knee hole style dresser with numerous drawers and cupboard storage, wardrobes to complement, feature glass shelving and central vanity mirror and pelmet lighting.Bedroom Three
- (12' 8'' x 8' 1'' (3.86m x 2.46m)) - With uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, feature pelmet lighting fitted, radiator, suite of bedroom furniture including knee hole style dresser with vanity mirror over, laminate laid flooring in a lime washed timber effect and opening through to walk in closet with hanging rail and storage space.Bathroom
- (6' 5'' x 6' 4'' (1.95m x 1.93m)) - Fitted with a contemporary styled suite in white comprising double ended bath with Hansgrohe fitted mixer tap system with further shower spray attachment, glass shower door and drench shower unit fitted, wash hand basin set into vanity cabinet with mono bloc mixer tap over by Hansgrohe, close coupled WC, fully tiled walls, complementary tiled flooring, uPVC obscured double glazed window to the front elevation, extractor unit, inset spotlighting and chrome ladder style towel heater.Roof Terrace Lobby Area
- With uPVC double glazed windows and timber decked flooring fitted, lighting and door giving access to roof terrace. Roof Terrace
- Wrap around roof terrace offering as the most delightful space for relaxation and recreation with views stretching round from Caldy Hill across West Kirby town right through to Hilbre Island, the Welsh Hills, the Dee Estuary and beyond. Patio Garden
- Paved patio area accessed from the master bedroom. Also includes
- Ground Floor Master Suite