With no onward chain this recently refurbished three bedroom end mews house would make an ideal first home or buy to let investment. Situated in a popular location the property comprises hall, cloakroom/wc, kitchen diner and lounge to the ground floor with three bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor. Benefits include double glazing, gas central heating, two designated parking bays to the front, side access gate and private secure rear garden.
From agents office proceed down Woodchurch Road in the direction of Birkenhead turn left onto Storeton Road. Follow this road along as it becomes Ingestre Road, Mill Hill and Talbot Road. Turn left at the traffic lights onto Townfield Lane follow the road round and continue straight over the roundabout and turn left onto Hogarth Drive and take the fourth right into Hampton Chase.
For all enquiries contact the sales team on 0151 608 9595.
- Enter the property via canopy porch to entrance door opening into hallway. Hallway
- With laminate flooring, radiator, doors to lounge, kitchen/diner and downstairs WC with stairs rising to the first floor landing. Downstairs WC
- With a double glazed frosted window to the front elevation, the suite fitted with a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and radiator. Lounge
- (13' 11'' x 11' 5'' (4.24m x 3.48m)) - With a double glazed window ad french doors to the rear elevation, radiator, television point and laminate flooring. Kitchen/Diner
- (15' 3'' x 7' 3'' (4.64m x 2.21m)) - With a double glazed glazed window to the front elevation, the kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with roll edge work surface over incorporating sink with drainer and mixer tap over, hob and extractor fan with built in oven below, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for table and chairs, laminate flooring and tiled splash backs. First Floor Landing
- With doors to bedrooms one, two and three and family bathroom. Bedroom One
- 11' 10'' x 9' 5'' extending to 11' 5"(3.60m x 2.87m extending to 3.48m) With two double glazed windows to the front elevation, radiator, built in wardrobes and television aerial point. Bedroom Two
- (9' 5'' x 7' 3'' (2.87m x 2.21m)) - With a double glazed window to the rear elevation and radiator. Bedroom Three
- (7' 6'' x 6' 5'' (2.28m x 1.95m)) - With a double glazed window to the rear elevation and radiator.Bathroom
- With a double glazed frosted window to the side elevation, the suite fitted comprising panel enclosed bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiled walls and radiator. Property Approach
- The property is approached via a driveway providing off road parking for two vehicles leading to the property entrance with gated side access to the rear. Rear Garden
- To the rear of the property there is an enclosed private rear garden with lawned and paved areas, shed and side access to the front. Also includes