Recently renovated to a good standard this home is perfect for first time buyers looking to make their first steps onto the property ladder. Also the property could look to give investors a yield in the region of 6.6%. The property is spread over two floors and briefly comprises of an entrance hall, brick living with double glazed window overlooking the front elevation, smart breakfast kitchen with new fitted kitchen units, three piece ground floor shower room. To the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms and modern three piece family bathroom suite. To the front elevation there is a garden an gated driveway. To the rear there is a patio area leading to the garden with fence panel boundaries. Other benefits include double glazing and gas central heating. NO CHAIN.
Located close to Walton Hall Road, the property is close to Walton Hall Park and amenities nearby. Transport links across the region are nearby via the east Lancashire Road and Liverpool city centre is approximately 4.2 miles away.
- UPVC double front door, laminate flooring and central heating radiator.Living Room
- (14' 8'' x 12' 2'' (4.47m x 3.71m)) - Double glazed window overlooking the front elevation, laminate flooring and central heating radiator.Breakfast Kitchen
- (18' 4'' max x 6' 8'' (5.58m x 2.03m)) - Fitted kitchen with a range of wall, drawer and base units with complimentary roll top work surface over, stainless steel sink, four ring integrated gas hob with extraction hood over and fitted oven below, space and plumbing for free standing fridge/freezer and washing machine, central heating radiator, fully tiled walls, tiled flooring, double glazed window overlooking the rear elevation and double glazed door opening to the garden.Ground Floor Shower Room
- (6' 9'' x 2' 5'' (2.06m x 0.74m)) - Three piece suite comprising of a shower cubicle with an electric shower over, wash hand basin with vanity unit below, WC , fully tiled walls and flooring.Bedroom One
- (12' 9'' x 10' 1'' (3.88m x 3.07m)) - Double glazed window overlooking the front elevation, laminate flooring and central heating radiator.Bedroom Two
- (11' 8'' x 8' 9'' (3.55m x 2.66m)) - Double glazed window overlooking the rear elevation, laminate flooring and central heating radiator.Bedroom Three
- (9' 3'' x 7' 10'' (2.82m x 2.39m)) - Double glazed window overlooking the front elevation, laminate flooring, central heating radiator and a range of fitted bedroom furniture. Family Bathroom
- (8' 4'' x 4' 5'' (2.54m x 1.35m)) - Fitted three piece suite comprising of a bath with shower head attachment over, wash hand basin with vanity unit below and mixer tap over, chrome towel radiator, extraction fan, fully tiled walls and flooring and two double glazed opaque windows overlooking the rear elevation.Front garden
- Gated driveway, shrubbery borders and side access path to the rear garden.Rear Garden
- Patio area with steps leading to the garden, fence panel boundaries and access to the front elevation.Also includes
- First Floor Landing