An excellent investment opportunity that can potentially attract a yield in excess of 10% and £16,000 per annum. This substantial semi-detached house offers spacious accommodation throughout and is situated within close proximity to Newsham Park. The property comprises an entrance vestibule, hall, a large reception room to the front, rear reception room, spacious fitted breakfast kitchen and utility room to the ground floor. To the first floor there are THREE DOUBLE bedrooms and ONE SINGLE bedroom as well as a modern shower room. Outside, there is an enclosed rear yard and a front garden area. Having UPVC double glazed windows and a gas central heating system, we strongly recommend an internal inspection of this property to appreciate the accommodation being offered. Available with NO CHAIN.
Substantial investment semi-detached house close to Newsham Park
Hampstead Road runs between Sheil Road and Elm Vale. Newsham Park is just around the corner and Sheil Road leads to A57 Prescot Road or A5049 Rocky Lane, both of which give access to Liverpool City centre and also the M62 and motorway network system. Liverpool City centre is approximately three miles away.
- Having stairs to first floor.Lounge
- (16' 4'' into bay x 15' 0'' into alcove (4.97m x 4.57m)) - UPVC double glazed splay bay window to front, feature fire surround, laminate flooring, panelled door, radiator.Dining Room
- (11' 9'' x 13' 7'' (3.58m x 4.14m)) - Currently set up as a bedroom. UPVC double glazed window, radiator, panelled door.Dining Kitchen
- (16' 8'' x 11' 5'' (5.08m x 3.48m)) - Fitted with a modern range of base and wall units and working surfaces, island unit/breakfast bar, four burner gas hob with extractor hood over and built-in oven, 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap, plumbing for dishwasher, UPVC double glazed window, laminate flooring, radiator, recessed ceiling spots.Utility room
- (4' 0'' x 11' 6'' (1.22m x 3.50m)) - UPVC double glazed window to rear and door to rear yard, base unit and worktop, plumbing for washing machine,Bedroom 1
- (13' 4'' x 13' 6'' (4.06m x 4.11m)) - UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator.Bedroom 2
- (11' 7'' x 13' 6'' (3.53m x 4.11m)) - UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator.Bedroom 3
- (15' 9'' reducing to 11'1" x 11' 4'' (4.80m x 3.45m)) - UPVC double glazed windows to side and rear elevations, built in cupboard housing BIASI wall mounted gas central heating boiler, radiator.Bedroom 4
- (9' 8'' x 6' 0'' (2.94m x 1.83m)) - UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator.Shower Room
- Fitted with a double shower enclosure with mixer shower, vanity wash basin with cupboard below, low level w.c., heated towel rail, recessed ceiling spots, ceramic tiled flooring and ceramic tiled walls, UPVC double glazed window.OUTSIDE
- Front garden rear. Enclosed rear yard.Also includes
- Entrance Vestibule
- First Floor Landing