FIVE BEDROOM LINK DETACHED PROPERTY IN POPULAR LOCATION! PRICED TO SELL! Amazingly spacious house ready to make a fantastic family home, either five bedrooms or four receptions the choice is yours? Located in a convenient position a stroll away from Dibbinsdale Nature Reserve also with excellent transport links Spital railway station is close by with links to Liverpool and Chester and the M53 motorway is a five minute drive away, also benefitting from excellent local schools. Briefly comprising hall, inner hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, five bedrooms, (two downstairs) ground floor shower room, family bathroom, garage, front and rear gardens, this property really has to be viewed to be appreciated.
FIVE BEDROOM LINK DETACHED PROPERTY IN POPULAR LOCATION!
From the Agent's office, follow Church Road to the traffic lights near the Three Stags Pub and continue forward onto Poulton Road (signposted Spital, Raby Mere). Turn left onto Parnell Road, turn right onto Thornfield Hey and at roundabout take the 1st exit onto Dibbins Hey. Turn right onto Venables Drive and turn left onto Barnes Green, arriving at your destination.
Please call our sales team on 0151 645 7155
- (16' 0'' x 5' 8'' (4.87m x 1.73m)) - Coved ceiling, radiator, doors leading to cloaks cupboard, lounge, inner hall and stairs rising to the first floor.Inner Hall
- Radiator, doors leading to dining room, bedroom four/reception, bedroom five/reception and downstairs shower room.Lounge
- (13' 2'' x 12' 9'' (4.01m x 3.88m)) - Front aspect double glazed window, coved ceiling, radiator and TV point.Dining Room
- (9' 8'' x 8' 8'' (2.94m x 2.64m)) - Coved ceiling, radiator and opening to kitchen.Kitchen
- (9' 10'' x 9' 4'' (2.99m x 2.84m)) - Double glazed french doors to the rear, benefitting from a good range of wall, drawer and base units with roll edged work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, wooden effect laminate flooring, tiled splash backs, built in oven, hob with extractor hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, tumble drier, dish washer, and fridge freezer. Downstairs Shower Room
- (7' 6'' x 8' 0'' (2.28m x 2.44m)) - Wet room with bevelled floor, part tiled walls, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, wall mounted electric shower, radiator and extractor fan.Bedroom Four/Lounge
- (16' 5'' x 7' 6'' (5.00m x 2.28m)) - Rear aspect double glazed french doors and radiator.Bedroom Five/Lounge
- (13' 3'' x 7' 10'' (4.04m x 2.39m)) - Rear aspect double glazed french doors and radiator.First Floor Landing
- Side aspect double glazed window, doors leading to bedroom one, two, three and bathroom.
- (11' 3'' x 8' 7'' (3.43m x 2.61m)) - Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator, laminate flooring and range of built in wardrobes.Bedroom Two
- (11' 8'' x 8' 7'' (3.55m x 2.61m)) - Front aspect double glazed window and radiator.Bedroom Three
- (8' 6'' x 7' 2'' (2.59m x 2.18m)) - Front aspect double glazed window, radiator and built in storage cupboard.
- Side aspect frosted double glazed window, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, corner bath with shower over, radiator and tiled walls.Garage
- Front garage with up and over door.Front Garden
- Open aspect to block paved driveway providing off road parking, lawned garden with bushes and shrubs, double glazed entrance door into hall.Rear Garden
- Private rear garden with paved area ideal for outdoor entertaining, lawned area and borders of mature bushes, shrubs and trees.Also includes
- Ground Floor
- First Floor