LOOKING FOR QUALITY IN QUANTITY! - Built in 1882 you can find Carden Bank, a stunning and traditional four-bedroom semi-detached home comes equipped with a fully self-contained annex, and basement level, making this property perfect for a flourishing family, with ample room in the loft for potential conversion! Situated in Upton Park; a quiet residential road with minimal through-traffic and just a short walk to nearby parks, as well as Upton-by-Chester Golf Club. There are also a fantastic range of highly-regarded schools in the immediate area. With Chester's historic city centre just moments away, as well as convenient motorway links, this location speaks for itself, all that's left is to come and view! Briefly the property benefits from a study, dining room, lounge, kitchen/diner, and downstairs WC, to the first floor there are four spacious double bedrooms, a family bathroom and further shower room. To the front of the property the garden is mainly laid to lawn alongside a gated driveway extending the length of the property to the rear. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with high hedgerows and fences creating a private aspect, with a patio area ideal for outdoor furniture, as well as access to the annex, and adjoining garage. This property is available to view right now! Call 01244 88 66 55 to find out more.
LOOKING FOR QUALITY IN QUANTITY!
- Enter via timber frame chapel-style door with frosted panes. With Amtico flooring throughout. Stairs rising to first floor landing. With generous cloak cupboard leading to stairs descending to basement level. Radiator.Louneg
- (19' 10'' x 14' 0'' (6.04m x 4.26m)) - Measured from bay window to front elevation, consisting of four sash windows. Radiator. Television point. Open fireplace with wall-surround, mantelpiece and hearth.Study
- (14' 11'' x 10' 1'' (4.54m x 3.07m)) - Measured from bay window to side elevation, consisting of four sash windows. Radiator. Period fireplace with wall-surround, mantelpiece and hearth.Dining Room
- (14' 9'' x 13' 10'' (4.49m x 4.21m)) - Two sash windows to front elevation. Radiator. Wall-surround, and mantelpiece.Kitchen/Diner
- (20' 11'' x 11' 10'' (6.37m x 3.60m)) - Fully tiled Amtico flooring. Timber frame door with frosted pane leading out to rear garden. Recessed spotlighting. Radiator. Comprising a range of wall, base and drawer units, to include; single drained sink with mixer tap and tiling to splash-back areas, integrated oven and grill in stack formation. With a four-ring hob and fitted extractor hood above. Space and plumbing for fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Window to rear elevation. Solid timber door through into;Downstairs WC
- (7' 1'' x 4' 11'' (2.16m x 1.50m)) - Fully tiled Amtico flooring. Partially tiled walls. Window to rear elevation. Benefiting from low- flush W/C, corner wall-mounted wash-hand basin with tiling to splash-back areas. Chrome heated ladder style towel rail. With roll-too work surfaces over space and plumbing for washing machine and dryer.First Floor Landing
- Stairs rising to first floor landing. Ceiling skylight. Period radiator. Bedroom One
- (19' 8'' x 14' 6'' (5.99m x 4.42m)) - Measured from bay window to front elevation. Feature open fireplace. Benefiting from fitted wardrobes and vanity wash-hand basin with storage beneath. Radiator.Bedroom Two
- (15' 3'' x 12' 8'' (4.64m x 3.86m)) - Radiator. Window to front elevation. Two integrated wardrobes.Bedroom Three
- (14' 0'' x 12' 9'' (4.26m x 3.88m)) - Hard-wood flooring. Radiator. Window to rear elevation. Integrated storage cupboards. Feature open fireplace. Benefiting from pedestal wash-hand basin.Bedroom Four
- (15' 9'' x 9' 4'' (4.80m x 2.84m)) - Radiator. Window to rear elevation.Family Bathroom
- (10' 2'' x 5' 10'' (3.10m x 1.78m)) - Partially tiled walls. Window to side elevation. Chrome heated ladder style towel rail. Comprising a three-piece bathroom suite, to include; low-flush W/C, pedestal wash-hand basin and wood panelled bath.Shower Room
- (12' 3'' x 5' 11'' (3.73m x 1.80m)) - Radiator. Window to rear elevation. Chrome heated ladder style towel rail. Comprising a three-piece Bathroom suite to include low-flush W/C, pedestal wash-hand basin with tiling to splash-back areas, and fully tiled double shower cubicle with mains shower. Basement
- The basement/cellar is powered, offers ample storage space and opportunity for further development. Accessible via main hallway, or through the front garden via a basement hatch.Exterior
- To the front of the property the garden is mainly laid to lawn alongside a tarmac driveway extending beyond the depth of the property into the rear garden, offering ample off-road parking for multiple vehicles. There is access to the basement level via a hatch in the front garden.
To the rear of the property the garden is mainly laid to lawn, with high hedgerows and mature trees creating a private aspect. The driveway offers access to the Annex, as well as the garage via up-and-over door. Entrance (Annex)
- Enter via a timber frame exterior door with frosted pane, through into;Kitchen/Lounge (Annex)
- (15' 1'' x 15' 0'' (4.59m x 4.57m)) - Window to front elevation. Radiator. Television point. Velux window to front elevation. Comprising a range of shaker style wall, base and drawer units, to include; single drainer sink with mixer tap and tiling to splash-back areas, space and plumbing for fridge and cooker.Bedroom One (Annex)
- (15' 3'' x 8' 3'' (4.64m x 2.51m)) - Windows to both front and side elevations. Radiator. Bathroom (Annex)
- (8' 3'' x 7' 10'' (2.51m x 2.39m)) - Frosted window to front elevation. Radiator. Comprising a three-piece bathroom suite to include low-flush W/C, pedestal wash-hand basin, and panelled bath with shower fitting. With space and plumbing for washing machine and dryer. With Glowworm gas-combi boiler.Also includes