A FANTASTIC ADDITION TO THE MARKET, SOLD WITH THE ADDED BENEFIT OF NO ONGOING CHAIN, 3 BED, DETACHED, IDEAL FAMILY HOME IN EXCELLENT SCHOOL CATCHMENT! Bradshaw Farnham and Lea are delighted to introduce this detached 3 bedroom home. This well maintained property offers well proportioned living accommodation and a wealth of period features including wood paneled doors and parquet floors. The accommodation comprises in brief, hallway, sitting room, separate open plan lounge with dining area and breakfast kitchen, rear porch, downstairs wc/cloakroom, upstairs there are 3 double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Beautiful landscaped gardens, driveway and an integrated garage make this a truly worth while investment for someone wanting to put their own stamp on! Must be viewed!
A FANTASTIC ADDITION TO THE MARKET, SOLD WITH THE ADDED BENEFIT OF NO ONGOING CHAIN, 3 BED, DETACHED, IDEAL FAMILY HOME IN EXCELLENT SCHOOL CATCHMENT!
From the agents office proceed right then take a left at the traffic lights on to Telegraph Road, at the roundabout take the second exit onto Chester Road. then turn right on to Gayton Lane then take the fifth on the left in to Dee Park Road.
To arrange a viewing please contact our sales team on 0151 348 4488.
- Single glazed front door leading into porch with tiled floor, frosted glass door leads into hallway. Hallway
- Hardwood double glazed frosted window to side elevation. Wooden parquet flooring, wall mounted radiator, two under stairs cupboards. Sitting Room
- (10' 5'' x 8' 0'' (3.17m x 2.44m)) - Hardwood double glazed window to side elevation, wooden parquet flooring (currently covered), TV and telephone point.Downstairs WC/ Cloakroom
- (3' 5'' x 6' 6'' (1.04m x 1.98m)) - Hardwood frosted double glazed window to side elevation, low level wc, wall mounted basin with chrome mixer tap over and splash back. Space for coats/shoes.Dining area
- (9' 4'' x 14' 5'' (2.84m x 4.39m)) - Hardwood double glazed french doors with side panels leading onto rear garden. Wooden parquet flooring, wall mounted radiator.Lounge area
- (16' 10'' x 14' 7'' (5.13m x 4.44m)) - Wooden parquet flooring, wall mounted radiators, hardwood double glazed bay windows to the front and rear elevations, feature gas fireplace with wooden surround and stone hearth. TV point.Kitchen area
- (11' 4'' x 13' 6'' (3.45m x 4.11m)) - Tiled floor, wall mounted radiator, hardwood double glazed window to rear elevation, a range of wall and base units with roll top worktops, sink with mixer tap over, plumbing for washing machine. Electric Hotpoint oven with Neff gas hob with extractor fan above. Dining area
- (9' 6'' x 8' 7'' (2.89m x 2.61m)) - Wooden double glazed windows to rear and side elevations, wall mounted radiator, door leading into rear porch, tiled flooring. Rear Porch
- White upvc single glazed windows with door leading onto garden. Door leading into integrated garage. Tiled floor.Landing
- Hardwood double glazed door to front elevation leading onto balcony with views over to Wales. Loft access.Bedroom 1
- (14' 6'' x 13' 7'' (4.42m x 4.14m)) - Hardwood double glazed window to rear elevation, wall mounted radiator, a range of fitted wardrobes, dressing table and drawers. Bedroom 2
- (11' 7'' x 10' 7'' (3.53m x 3.22m)) - Hardwood double glazed window to rear elevation, wall mounted radiator, fitted wardrobes.Bedroom 3
- (10' 4'' x 9' 5'' (3.15m x 2.87m)) - Hardwood double glazed windows to front and side elevation, wall mounted radiator, built in wardrobe, Full height loft access to under eves. Bathroom
- Hardwood double glazed frosted window to side elevation, amtico flooring and fully tiled walls incorporating storage. Pedestal sink with gold taps over, low level wc, bath with gold mixer taps. Mains supplied shower with shower screen. Extractor fan, recessed spotlighting and heated towel rail. Rear Garden
- Fully enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn with mature borders, two patio areas and side approach leading to front of property. Front Garden
- Driveway providing parking for numerous vehicles and lawned area with borders.Garage
- (16' 10'' x 9' 6'' (5.13m x 2.89m)) - Electric up and over remote controlled garage door, Valliant combi boiler, plumbing for washing machine, loft access, cold water tap, power and light. Also includes
- Kitchen Diner