A superb opportunity has arisen to purchase a detached home, recently refurbished with landscaped gardens and benefiting from driveway and garage. Tastefully presented throughout, the property sits within a popular and pleasant residential location, on the cusp of the picturesque Grange Hill and within the catchment areas for sought after primary, grammar and secondary schools. The house offers accommodation comprising entrance porch, lounge through to dining room with French door leading to garden, fitted kitchen with integral appliances, three well proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom. The agent strongly recommends a view at the very earliest to fully appreciate such a purchase opportunity.
spacious detached home with views
From the West Kirby sales office proceed out of West Kirby up Grange Hill, taking the first turning on the left after the White Lion public house into Darmonds Green, continuing through into Lang Lane to where Raeburn Avenue will be seen, the ninth turning on the left hand side. The property is on the right hand side.
Strictly by appointment through the Agent on 0151 625 8844. For free whole of the market mortgage advice contact our sales team who can make arrangements for our financial adviser to contact you.
- with uPVC double glazed entrance door to porch.Entrance Porch
- (3' 6'' x 6' 4'' (1.07m x 1.93m)) - Of part uPVC and brick construction with double glazed panels and laminate laid floor in a wood grain effect. Further inter connecting double glazed door through to lounge.Lounge
- (12' 4'' x 19' 1'' (3.76m x 5.81m)) - With uPVC double glazed window to front elevation, recess housing electric coal effect 'flicker flame' fire, tv aerial point, cupboard housing utility meters, staircase rising to first floor accommodation with under stairs cupboard, two double panelled radiators, uPVC double glazed panel to side elevation, telephone point. Opening through to dining room. Dining Room
- (10' 9'' x 10' 6'' (3.27m x 3.20m)) - With French door to rear garden, radiator. Inter connecting door through to kitchen.Kitchen
- (10' 9'' x 8' 0'' (3.27m x 2.44m)) - Fitted with a range of wall base and drawer units in a contemporary style wood grain effect with complementary work surfaces over and tiled splash backs, incorporating stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, integral dishwasher, inset halogen hob with fan assisted oven beneath and chimney styled extractor hood over, integral fridge. Drawer stack, wall units, uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, interconnecting door to garage. First Floor Landing
- From lounge area, staircase rising to first floor accommodation, to main landing area with obscure uPVC double glazed window to side elevation and chest of drawers fitted to recess. Loft access.Bedroom One
- (11' 9'' x 11' 3'' (3.58m x 3.43m)) - With uPVC double glazed window to front elevation radiator beneath, run of wardrobes offering comprehensive hanging rail and storage space. Bedroom Two
- (10' 9'' x 11' 2'' (3.27m x 3.40m)) - With uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator beneath, built in cupboard housing Vaillant condensing gas central heating boiler. Bedroom Three
- (7' 7'' x 7' 5'' (2.31m x 2.26m)) - With uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation and radiator. Bathroom
- (5' 7'' x 7' 3'' (1.70m x 2.21m)) - Fitted in a contemporary styled suite in white comprising of pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap over, 'P' shower bath with Triton shower over and close coupled w.c., tiled flooring and fully tiled walls, chrome ladder style towel heater, two uPVC obscure double glazed windows to front and side elevations. Property Approach
- The property is approached via a driveway offering off road parking with access to the single garage with electric door. Lawned garden frontage with stocked borders and low level boundary wall. Garage
- (17' 8'' x 9' 4'' (5.38m x 2.84m)) - With remote control door, power and light, glazed panel and door to rear, storage facility and space for further utility appliances. Rear Garden
- To the rear there is a generous lawned garden designed with ease of maintenance in mind, with paved patio so placed to take in the aspect during the seasonal months. Brick built store and shed, fenced boundaries and pathway to dining room French door access. Door to garage.Also includes