A fantastic opportunity to purchase this immaculately presented modern three bedroom Semi Detached family home benefitting from a lovely rear garden, driveway parking and a garage! Internally the property in brief comprises; Entrance hall, lounge, open plan kitchen/dining, rear hall/utility, landing, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Ideally located close to local shops and amenities just a short distance from Moreton Cross the property has been refurbished and maintained to a high standard throughout. This is a lovely family home and a perfect first time buy... Call now to arrange your viewing!
A lovely family a perfect first time buy;
From the agents Moreton office proceed towards Moreton Cross and then go straight about at the round about. turn first right after the petrol garage into Kensington Gardens.
By appointment only with the agents Moreton office.
The main attraction to this property for me was the quiet cul de sac and also how close it was to local shops. Also the garden wasn't overlooked and the driveway was spacious.
Adam - Current Vendor
- Understairs storage cupboard, central heating radiator, double glazed window and door to the front, stairs rising to the first floor. Lounge
- (10' 2'' x 11' 9'' (3.10m x 3.58m)) - Double glazed bay window to the front, central heating radiator. Dining Room
- (11' 6'' x 9' 5'' (3.50m x 2.87m)) - Double glazed door to the rear, central heating radiator, open to the kitchen. Kitchen
- (8' 11'' x 8' 2'' (2.72m x 2.49m)) - Fitted with a range of modern wall, drawer and base units with complementary work surfaces above, double glazed window to the rear, stainless steel sink unit and drainer, gas hob with electric oven and extractor hood above, tiled splashback, central heating radiator. Rear Hall / Utility
- Double glazed door to the rear, double glazed window to the side, central heating boiler, plumbing for washing machine. Landing
- Double glazed window to the side, loft access. Bedroom One
- (11' 6'' x 11' 7'' (3.50m x 3.53m)) - Double glazed window to the rear, central heating radiator, fitted wardrobes with sliding doors to one wall. Bedroom Two
- (11' 10'' x 11' 4'' (3.60m x 3.45m)) - Central heating radiator, double glazed window to the front. Bedroom Three
- (6' 5'' x 7' 0'' (1.95m x 2.13m)) - Double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator. Bathroom
- Panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, chrome ladder style central heating radiator, double glazed window to the side, tiled floor and walls. Front Exterior
- Driveway parking leading to the garage, pebbled front garden. Rear Garden
- Mainly laid to lawn with mature borders, fences to the sides and rear. Also includes