A FAMILY HOME OF SUBSTANCE & VERSATILITY! With access to great local amenities including transport links, shops and local schools, this impressive detached house will make the perfect family home! Benefitting from a number of extensions and alterations over the years, this home screams kerb appeal and offers a versatile living space. A large scale front garden opens up in to a generously proportioned dwelling- to the ground floor, a sizeable reception hall gives access to a front lounge, complimented by a further open plan dining room/sitting room to the rear and a conservatory. A huge kitchen space situated at the rear of the property provides a wonderful social space, and a utility room ensures all of the noise and mess can be kept separate! A home office and plenty of storage options ensure that you're spoiled for choice with practicality. Heading upstairs, a main bedroom with full sized en-suite is joined by a further two double bedrooms and a single, as well as a family bathroom. We're confident that the impressive scale of this property will prove to be a draw for any growing family and we'd be delighted to show you around- call us today to book a viewing!
A FAMILY HOME OF SUBSTANCE & VERSATILITY!
From the Heswall office proceed along Pensby Road taking the seventh turning on the left into Irby Road, continue along through to Irby Village taking the first right after Irby library into Manor Road. At the 'T' junction turn left into Mill Hill Road and the property can be found on the right hand side.
To arrange a viewing please contact our sales team on 0151 348 4488.
- Via a polymer front door with decorative panes leading into:Hallway
- Frosted panes to front elevation. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Stairs rising to the first floor. Understairs storage cupboard.Open Plan Dining Room/Sitting Room
- (25' 8'' x 9' 11'' (7.82m x 3.02m)) - Dining Room
Coved ceiling. Radiator. Sliding patio doors leading into Conservatory. Archway leading into:
Double glazed wood grain-style window to the front elevation and a double glazed wood grain-style window to the rear elevation. Radiator. Feature fireplace with marble-effect backdrop and hearth. Two TV point. Wall lighting points.
- (9' 9'' x 9' 2'' (2.97m x 2.79m)) - Of brick based construction. UPVC double glazed windows and UPVC double glazed double opening French doors leading out to the rear garden. Tiled flooring. Lounge
- (16' 8'' x 11' 4'' (5.08m x 3.45m)) - Dado rail. Coved ceiling. Wood fireplace with marble-effect hearth. Double glazed wood-grain style window to front elevation. Kitchen/Diner
- (19' 1'' x 18' 5'' (5.81m x 5.61m)) - Benefitting from a fully comprehensive range of solid oak wall, drawer and base units with roll top work surfaces over and under-unit lighting. Island with roll top work surfaces over and storage cupboard and shelving below. One and a half bowl single drainer sink with mixer tap. Integrated Hotpoint double oven and grill with an electric Bosch four ring hob and fitted extractor hood above. Tiling to splashback areas. Space for a low level slot-in fridge, space and plumbing for a dishwasher. Recessed spotlighting. UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation with garden views and UPVC double glaUtility Area
- (12' 7'' x 3' 8'' (3.83m x 1.12m)) - Double glazed wood-grain style window to the rear elevation. Wall-mounted combi boiler. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for freezer. Wall and base unit. Single drainer sink with mixer tap and tiling to splashback area. Tiled flooring. Door giving access to the Integral Garage. Door leading into: Home Office
- (16' 5'' x 3' 9'' (5.00m x 1.14m)) - Double glazed wood-grain style window to the front elevation. Telephone point. Landing
- Stairs rising to the first floor. Double glazed wood-grain style window to the front elevation. Built-in linen cupboard with shelving.Bedroom One
- (16' 6'' x 11' 5'' (5.03m x 3.48m)) - Dual aspect double glazed wood-grain style window to the front and rear elevation. RadiatorDressing Area
- (9' 4'' x 3' 10'' (2.84m x 1.17m)) - Built-in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors. Recessed spotlighting. Wall lighting points. En-Suite
- UPVC double glazed frosted pane window to rear elevation. Fully tiled walls, tiled flooring. Recessed spotlighting. Radiator. Benefitting from a four-piece suite to include low level WC, bidet, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and a corner shower cubicle with shower over and sliding shower doors.Bedroom Two
- (16' 10'' x 11' 4'' (5.13m x 3.45m)) - Double glazed wood-grain style window to the front elevation. Radiator. TV point. Coved ceiling. Bedroom Three
- (13' 5'' x 12' 0'' (4.09m x 3.65m)) - Two double glazed wood-grain style window to the rear elevation and a Double glazed wood-grain style window to the front elevation. Three built-in storage cupboards with drawers. TV point. Dado rail. Coved ceiling. Radiator.Bedroom Four
- (11' 3'' x 8' 5'' (3.43m x 2.56m)) - Double glazed wood-grain style window to the front elevation. Radiator. Built-in cupboards. Family Bathroom
- Vinyl flooring. Fully tiled walls. UPVC double glazed frosted pane window to rear elevation. Recessed spotlighting. Comprising a four-piece bathroom suite to include low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, panelled bath and a shower cubicle with electric Mira shower over and glass shower screen. Radiator. Front Garden
- The property is accessed via metal double opening gates leading onto a block-paved driveway providing ample off-road parking for approximately three vehicles. Lawn area with hedging and mature trees for added privacy. Block-paved pathway leading down the side of the property to a further garden area with rockery and stocked borders containing shrubs and plants. Access from the side of the property to the rear garden. Access to:Integral Garage
- (20' 2'' x 8' 7'' (6.14m x 2.61m)) - Up and over garage door. Power and lighting. Double glazed frosted pane door leading into office.Rear Garden
- To the rear of the property there is a private rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn and boasting well stocked borders containing an array of well-stablished shrubs and trees. Block paved patio area ideal for garden furniture and outdoor entertaining. Garden shed, with glazed panes, ideal for storage with further paved area. Also includes
- Ground Floor
- First Floor