This traditional style three bedroom semi-detached property offers generous accommodation in a much sought after area of Bromborough. Well maintained and presented, this larger than average semi offers family accommodation which is stylish and benefits from an extended kitchen/breakfast room ideal for that growing family. The accommodation briefly comprises to the ground floor; porch, entrance hall, dining room, lounge, extended kitchen/breakfast room and vestibule to the side. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally to the front of the property, there is driveway and garden. To the rear, there is a detached garage, vestibule to the side and sunny rear garden with a paved patio area for a table and chairs to sit and enjoy the beautiful views overlooking the playing fields. A viewing is strongly recommended to fully appreciate what this welcoming family home has to offer.
Generously appointed three bedroom semi in Bromborough with extended kitchen/breakfast room.
From the agents Bromborough show room turn left onto Allport Lane, left onto The Rake and then left at the mini roundabout. Continue along a short distance turning left into Cambridge Road.
To arrange a viewing please contact our Bebington office on 0151 334 5156.
- Enter the property via front aspect UPVC double glazed double doors in to a porch.Entrance Hall
- Enter the entrance hall via a front aspect UPVC double glazed door from the porch. The hall comprises: small cupboard housing the fuse box, staircase to first floor with understairs storage cupboard housing the combi-boiler, timber doors leading to dining room, lounge and kitchen. Dining Room
- (12' 0'' x 11' 4'' (3.65m x 3.45m)) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed bay window, radiator, coved ceiling and picture rail.Lounge
- (14' 7'' (into bay) x 11' 7'' (4.44m x 3.53m)) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed sliding patio doors providing access to the rear garden, radiator and coved ceiling.Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- (16' 2'' x 6' 5'' (4.92m x 1.95m)) - A generously sized extended kitchen with a full range of wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces, 1 & 1/2 stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap over, integrated electric oven with gas hobs and extractor hood over. Space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, part tiled walls, side aspect UPVC double glazed door leading to vestibule, rear and side aspect UPVC double glazed windows, linoleum flooring and space for table and chairs.Vestibule
- Side aspect UPVC double glazed window, rear aspect UPVC double glazed door leading through to rear garden.First Floor Landing
- Side aspect frosted double glazed window, timber doors leading through into bedrooms one, two, three and family bathroom.Bedroom One
- (14' 7'' (into bay) x 11' 6'' (4.44m x 3.50m)) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed bay window and radiator.Bedroom Two
- (12' 0'' x 11' 4'' (3.65m x 3.45m)) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed window and radiator.Bedroom Three
- (7' 10'' x 6' 5'' (2.39m x 1.95m)) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed window and radiator.Family Bathroom
- Side aspect frosted double glazed window, panel enclosed bath with shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled, low level WC, built-in shelving and loft access.Externally
- To the front of the property there is a driveway offering off road parking for 1-2 cars, side aspect timber gate and lawn surrounded with shrubs and decorative borders. To the rear, there is a sunny garden laid mainly to lawn surrounded with mature shrubs and trees, detached garage/storage shed, vestibule to the side and paved patio area with space for table and chairs to sit and enjoy the views overlooking the playing fields.Also includes