Investors, first time buyers arrange your viewing today! This three bedroom mid terraced property comes to the market at an attractive price. Having an entrance hall, two reception rooms and a kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor are three bedrooms and a bathroom. Situated close to all local amenities and a stone throw away from local shops. Arrange your viewing today. Also offered with no onward chain.
Investors, first time buyers arrange your viewing today!
From the office turn right and proceed along Woodchurch Road. At the lights continue straight across and at the next set of lights bear right down Singleton Avenue, which in turn leads you onto Borough Road. Proceed past The Pyramids Shopping Centre and at the roundabout (do not proceed along the Road towards the Birkenhead tunnel - keep to your left) continue around and the up Argyle St South. Turn right into Helena Street and then left into Rodney Street.
For all enquiries please contact 0151 608 9595
- Enter the property via uPVC double glazed door into the entrance hall. Entrance Hall
- With laminate flooring,alarm control panel, radiator, timber door to lounge and dining room with stairs rising to the first floor accommodation. Lounge
- (14' 5'' x 10' 11'' (4.39m x 3.32m)) - With a double glazed bay window to the front elevation, meters housed away, radiator and television point.Dining Room
- (12' 1'' x 11' 3'' (3.68m x 3.43m)) - With a double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, space for table and chairs, built in storage cupboard, laminate flooring and a timber door through to the kitchen.Kitchen
- (7' 8'' x 8' 1'' (2.34m x 2.46m)) - With a double glazed window to the rear elevation and a frosted double glazed door to the side elevation, The kitchen comprising a range of wall, base and drawer units with roll edge work surface, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap over, integrated oven and hob with extractor fan over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, part tiled walls, wall mounted boiler, radiator and tiled flooring.First Floor Landing
- With access to attic, doors to bedrooms, two storage cupboards and bathroom.Bedroom One
- (9' 3'' x 14' 5'' (2.82m x 4.39m)) - With a double glazed window to the front elevation and radiator.Bedroom Two
- (10' 2'' x 9' 4'' (3.10m x 2.84m)) - With a double glazed window to the rear elevation and radiator. Bedroom Three
- (7' 9'' x 8' 0'' (2.36m x 2.44m)) - With a double glazed window to the rear elevation and radiator. Bathroom
- Fitted with a suite in white comprising panel enclosed bath with wall mounted shower and curtain, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan and a radiator. Property Approach
- The property is approached via a wrought iron gate with a pathway leading to the property entrance. Rear Garden
- To the rear of the property there is a private courtyard with walled boundaries. Also includes