AN IMPOSING ADDITION TO THE PROPERTY MARKET! This property boasts idyllic country living, in a development of similarly styled properties. The property benefits from off road parking for two vehicles under an enclosed converted barn, and has a welcoming front garden offering low maintenance. Internally, four bedrooms are complimented by multiple reception rooms, a handsome feature kitchen and main bathroom. A home study space, two en-suites and a downstairs W.C round off an impressive period property, on a development characterized by red sandstone builds. Further private yard space to the rear, communal lawned areas, cobbled access roads and a quaint ambience all add up to make this a delightful lifestyle choice for any discerning buyer.
AN IMPOSING ADDITION TO THE PROPERTY MARKET!
Travel along Telegraph Road from Heswall towards West Kirby. At the roundabout take the first left onto Station Road, turn right at the end, and then take the second left turning. Dawpool Farm can be found located here.
To arrange a viewing please contact our sales team on 0151 348 4488.
- Via a hardwood front entrance door leading into:Hallway
- Storage heater. Alarm control panel. Doors giving access to Further Split Level Hallway.Downstairs WC
- Benefitting from a low level WC and a vanity wash hand basin with storage below, mixer tap and tiling to splashback area. Karndean flooring. Further Split-Level Hallway
- Door giving access to Lounge. Steps rising to doors giving access to Kitchen, Dining Room and stairs rising to the first floor. Storage cupboard housing the meter cupboards. Lounge
- (19' 0'' x 14' 0'' (5.79m x 4.26m)) - Storage heater and electric heater. Window to front elevation and a further full length window to front elevation. TV point. Three wall lighting points. Kitchen
- (13' 11'' x 7' 4'' (4.24m x 2.23m)) - Benefitting from a fully comprehensive range of oak wall, drawer and base units with work surfaces over and under-unit lighting. Recessed Belfast sink with swan neck mixer tap. Integrated Neff microwave. Space for range-style cooker with tiling to splashback and recessed spotlighting above. Integrated Neff washing machine. Integrated dishwasher. Partially tiled walls. Access into:Dining Room
- (14' 0'' x 11' 8'' (4.26m x 3.55m)) - Window to rear elevation and door to rear elevation with glazed panes leading out to rear courtyard. Feature log burner. Split-Level Landing
- Stairs rising to the first floor.Bedroom Two
- (13' 1'' x 11' 6'' (3.98m x 3.50m)) - Window to front elevation. Storage heater. En-Suite Shower Room
- (8' 1'' x 5' 6'' (2.46m x 1.68m)) - Comprising a three-piece suite to include low level WC, wall-mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap, storage cupboard below and tiling to splashback areas and a large walk-in shower cubicle with electric shower over and sliding shower screen. Tiled walls. Full length storage cupboard with mirrored door. Bedroom Three
- (14' 0'' x 11' 8'' (4.26m x 3.55m)) - Window to rear elevation. Two velux windows. Storage heater. Wall lighting point. Bedroom Four
- (13' 11'' x 8' 1'' (4.24m x 2.46m)) - Radiator. Velux window to rear elevation.Family Bathroom
- (7' 8'' x 6' 7'' (2.34m x 2.01m)) - Comprising a three-piece suite to include low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and a panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Tiled wall with decorative border, tiled flooring. Chrome heated ladder style towel rail. Extractor fan.Study
- Window to front elevation. Electric heater. Stairs rising to the:Master Bedroom
- (19' 9'' x 12' 4'' (6.02m x 3.76m)) - Feature wood ceiling beams. Wood flooring. Two velux windows to front elevation. Recessed spotlighting. Electric heater. Access to eaves storage.En-Suite
- (6' 4'' x 6' 2'' (1.93m x 1.88m)) - Benefitting from a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a panelled bath. Chrome heated ladder style towel rail. Tiled walls. Velux window.Front Garden
- To the front of the property there is block paved forecourt and paved pathway leading to front entrance door. Allocated parking for two vehicles. Rear Garden
- To the rear of the property there is an easy-maintenance garden benefitting from patio area and gravelled areas providing space for garden furniture. Garden gate leading out to easement. Log store. Also includes
- Ground Floor
- First Floor
- Second Floor