BURSTING IN CHARACTER & CHARM - A MUST VIEW! Tucked away on a desirable residential road in the heart of Heswall this deceptively spacious four bedroom home is simply a must view. Exceptional amenities are nearby including well regarded schools, shops, transport links & much more. Drenched in natural light in brief the property benefits from reception hallway, open plan lounge/diner, downstairs W/C and a stylish kitchen. The first floor benefits from a stylish bathroom and three generous sized bedrooms. The second floor in brief offers a double bedroom drenched in natural light. Outside there is a private rear garden mainly laid to lawn with seating areas ideal for those keen on an al fresco lifestyle. With gas heating and more an early viewing is highly advised!
BURSTING IN CHARACTER & CHARM - A MUST VIEW!
From the agents office commence right onto Pensby Road, and turn right at the traffic lights onto Telegraph Road. Continue straight, passing Tesco on the left hand side, and the property can be found on the right hand side just after the doctors surgery.
To arrange a viewing please contact our sales team on 0151 348 4488.
- Via mahogany style front door with glazed panes leading into:Porch
- Tiled flooring. Further hardwood door with frosted pane, into:Hallway
- Radiator. Telephone point. Meter cupboard. Stairs rising to first floor.Lounge/Diner
- Dining Area 13 3 x 13
Measurements taken into recess. Radiator. Feature fireplace. Sliding patio doors to rear elevation leading out to the rear garden. Archway through to:
Lounge 13 5 x 12 2
Measurements taken into bay window and recess. Bay window to front elevation. Feature electric fireplace with stone hearth and oak surround and mantel. TV point. Coved ceiling.
- (15' 8'' x 8' 3'' (4.77m x 2.51m)) - Benefitting from a range of wall, base and drawer units with roll top work surfaces over. Integrated Neff double oven and grill. Gas hob with fitted extractor hood above. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Tiling to splashback areas. Space and plumbing for washing machine, space for dryer. Integrated fridge freezer. Recessed spotlighting. Tiled flooring. Radiator. UPVC windows to side elevation. Downstairs WC
- (5' 11'' x 5' 3'' (1.80m x 1.60m)) - Benefitting from a low level WC and sink with mixer tap. Tiled flooring. Radiator. Storage cupboard housing the Vaillant boiler. Lean-To
- Window to side elevation. Hardwood door with frosted pane leading out to rear garden.Landing
- Radiator. Stairs rising to the second floor. Hardwood door leading into:Bedroom One
- (12' 11'' x 8' 8'' (3.93m x 2.64m)) - Benefitting from a range of built-in wardrobes. Radiator. TV point. Window to front elevation. Coved ceiling.Bedroom Two
- (12' 1'' x 10' 4'' (3.68m x 3.15m)) - Measurements taken wardrobes. TV point. radiator. Window to rear elevation. Benefitting from two built-in wardrobes with double opening doors. Bedroom Four
- (9' 10'' x 6' 4'' (2.99m x 1.93m)) - Window to front elevation. Radiator.Family Bathroom
- (8' 4'' x 8' 3'' (2.54m x 2.51m)) - Comprising a four-piece bathroom suite to include low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled corner bath with mixer tap and shower attachment and a walk-in shower enclosure with mains shower over. Tiled flooring, fully tiled walls. Frosted pane windows to side elevation. Radiator. Bedroom Three
- (12' 6'' x 9' 0'' (3.81m x 2.74m)) - Window to front elevation. Laminate flooring.Exterior
- With three parking permits provided.Front Garden
- To the front of the property there is a manicured front garden benefitting from a range of mature shrubs and trees for added privacy. Garden pathway leading up to front entrance door.Rear Garden
- The rear garden is of a generous size, benefitting from privacy, and is mainly laid to lawn with well stocked borders containing a range of mature shrubs and trees. Paved patio area ideal for garden furniture and outdoor entertaining garden shed ideal for outdoor storage. Security lighting. Pathway leading to rear garden gate giving access to easement for garden bins. Also includes
- Ground Floor
- First Floor
- Second Floor