This semi detached property is situated in a convenient location in Bromborough, close to local transport links and the village. This property benefits from double glazing, gas central heating system and no onward chain. The accommodation briefly comprises: entrance hall, open plan through lounge and dining room, downstairs wc and extended kitchen. To the first floor, there is a family bathroom along with three bedrooms. Externally to the front, there is a long driveway with low maintenance garden and to the rear, a large panel enclosed sunny garden . An early inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate what this family home has to offer.
Three bedroom semi detached house in a popular area of Bromborough.
From the agents office turn left onto Allport Lane then left onto The Rake then left at the mini roundabout. Continue along a short distance to the second set of traffic lights, turning left. Glynn Avenue is the the first turning on the left and you will locate the property at the end of the cul-de-sac on the left hand side.
Viewings to be arranged strictly by appointment through the selling agent.
- (15' 0'' x 6' 6'' (4.57m x 1.98m)) - Enter the property via a front aspect double glazed door with decorative frosted glass. The entrance hall comprises; front aspect double glazed door and window with decorative frosted glass, staircase to first floor and timber doors leading through to the lounge, dining room, downstairs WC and kitchen.Lounge
- (13' 0'' x 11' 1'' (3.96m x 3.38m)) - Front aspect double glazed bay windows, radiator, timber door to hallway and open aspect to dining room.Dining Room
- (12' 1'' x 11' 6'' (3.68m x 3.50m)) - Rear aspect double glazed windows, radiator, timber door to hallway and open aspect to lounge.Downstairs WC
- Fully tiled with inset wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap over, low level WC and wall mounted chrome radiator.Kitchen
- (18' 1'' x 7' 1'' (5.51m x 2.16m)) - Extended kitchen with side and rear aspect double glazed windows, rear double glazed door with frosted glass, a full range of wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces, stainless steel sink with drainer, space and plumbing for washing machine, radiator and part tiled walls.First Floor Landing
- Side aspect double glazed window and timber doors leading to bathroom, bedrooms 1, 2 and 3.Bathroom
- (7' 1'' x 6' 1'' (2.16m x 1.85m)) - Side aspect frosted double glazed window, chrome towel radiator, double shower cubicle with chrome frame, shower over and glass shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and fully tiled walls.Bedroom 1 (Master Bedroom)
- (13' 1'' x 11' 1'' (3.98m x 3.38m)) - Front aspect double glazed bay window and radiator.Bedroom 2
- (12' 1'' x 10' 0'' (3.68m x 3.05m)) - Rear aspect double glazed window, built in wardrobes and radiator.Bedroom 3
- (7' 7'' x 6' 7'' (2.31m x 2.01m)) - Front aspect double glazed window and radiator.Externally
- To the front, there is an open plan driveway extended to the side of the property to accommodate several vehicles, lawn area with mature shrubs and decorative plants. To the rear, there is a panel enclosed garden with patio area, lawn and borders, access to a concrete shed and timber gate giving access to the front.Also includes