MUST BE VIEWED TO BE APPRECIATED! This four bedroom semi-detached house enjoys fabulous views to the rear, and is ideally located for access to local schools, transport links and the amenities of Ainsdale and Birkdale Villages. The property enjoys modern presentation throughout, with accommodation comprising; enclosed porch, entrance hall, through lounge/sitting room and kitchen to the ground floor, three bedrooms, bathroom and WC to the first floor. To the second floor is the master bedroom with en-suite shower room and fabulous panoramic farmland views. There are gardens to the front and rear, with off street parking to the front and enclosed garden to the rear. Viewings highly recommended!
Stunning panoramic farmland views, stunning family home!
Head east along Station Road from Ball & Percival Ainsdale Office. At the roundabout, take the second exit into Segars Lane and follow this road as it becomes Mill Road. Mill Road leads directly into Heathfield Road, where this property can be found approximately half a mile down, on the right hand side.
- (4' 6'' x 6' 5'' (1.37m x 1.95m)) - Brick built base with Upvc framed double glazed windows and door, tiled flooring.Entrance Hall
- (9' 9'' x 5' 4'' (2.97m x 1.62m)) - Timber entrance door with opaque glazed inserts, central heating radiator, stairs to the first floor landing.Lounge
- (11' 9'' x 12' 0'' (3.58m x 3.65m)) - Double glazed bay window to the front, central heating radiator. Open to the sitting room;Sitting Room
- (12' 5'' x 11' 2'' (3.78m x 3.40m)) - Upvc framed patio doors with double glazed inserts to the rear garden, central heating radiator, feature fireplace with inset electric fire.Kitchen
- (21' 1'' x 6' 2'' increasing to 7'6" (6.42m x 1.88m)) - The kitchen is fitted with an extensive range of wall and base units, work surfaces over with inset sink unit and mixer tap. Space for a cooker, fridge and freezer, plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher. Double glazed windows to the sides and rear, door giving access to the rear garden, central heating radiator. Bedroom Two
- (13' 6'' x 10' 2'' (4.11m x 3.10m)) - Double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator. Fitted wardrobes.Bedroom Three
- (10' 4'' x 10' 2'' (3.15m x 3.10m)) - Double glazed window enjoying superb views to the rear, central heating radiator. Fitted wardrobe and storage cupboard.Bedroom Four
- (6' 4'' x 7' 5'' (1.93m x 2.26m)) - Double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator.Bathroom
- (5' 5'' x 7' 4'' (1.65m x 2.23m)) - The bathroom has a panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash hand basin with twin taps. Opaque double glazed window to the rear, heated towel rail and fully tiled walls. Fitted storage cupboard housing the 'Worcester' boiler.WC
- (2' 7'' x 4' 8'' (0.79m x 1.42m)) - Low level WC, opaque double glazed window to the side. Fully tiled walls.Master Bedroom
- (14' 8'' x 13' 5'' at largest points (4.47m x 4.09m)) - The master bedroom has a double glazed window that enjoys panoramic farmland views to the rear, central heating radiator and fitted storage cupboard. Door to the en-suite shower room;En-Suite Shower Room
- (8' 3'' x 5' 8'' at largest points - L-shaped (2.51m x 1.73m)) - Fitted with a modern suite that comprises; step in shower cubicle with shower over, low level WC and wash hand basin with mixer tap. Opaque double glazed window to the rear, heated towel rail, part tiled walls.Outside
- The property enjoys gardens to the front and rear. The front garden has lawn area, along with paved driveway that provides off street parking. The enclosed rear garden has patio and lawn areas, with timber built garden shed. To the rear of the property are fabulous farmland views.Also includes
- First Floor Landing
- Second Floor