BEAUTIFULLY REFURBISHED AND METICULOUSLY DESIGNED BY THE CURRENT OWNER. This detached bungalow was fully renovated and extended to an exceptional standard and offers numerous options for versatile living. The property is well situated in the highly desirable area of Upton, and within walking distance to Upton High School. As you approach this unique property, you have the option of two separate driveways which provide ample parking, one leads to a garage with electric fob door. The bespoke modern fitted front door is replicated through to the inspiring interior, with oak internal doors fitted throughout. The high gloss fitted kitchen with large island opens to a dining and sitting area and is perfect for entertaining and modern day living, with the added benefit of a utility room. The separate front lounge could also be used as a fifth bedroom and there is potential to install an en suite if required. The master bedroom comes with en suite and views over the rear garden, and the second bedroom also has an en suite. There is a family bathroom and two further bedrooms. The rear garden has a paved patio and well laid lawn. NO CHAIN DELAY.
BEAUTIFULLY REFURBISHED AND METICULOUSLY DESIGNED BY THE CURRENT OWNER.
From the agents office commence right onto Grosvenor Street, take the right exit at the roundabout, continue straight across at The Fountains roundabout and then take the first exit at the next roundabout onto Hoole Way. Follow Hoole Way for approximately 0.7 miles, turn left onto Newton Lane, continue onto Plas Newton Lane and turn left into St James Avenue.
To arrange a viewing please contact our sales team on 01244 88 66 55.
- Via a hardwood front entrance door leading into:Reception Hallway
- Full length double glazed panes to front elevation. Radiator. Loft access. Built-in storage cupboard housing the Vaillant gas boiler. Lounge
- (18' 10'' x 11' 6'' (5.74m x 3.50m)) - Currently used as a front Lounge however could potentially be used as a fifth bedroom with en-suite if required. Double glazed windows to front elevation. Radiator. Fitted wardrobe with sliding doors. Recessed spotlighting. Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Sitting Area
- (21' 10'' x 18' 9'' (6.65m x 5.71m)) - A truly stunning Kitchen comprising a matching range of high gloss wall, drawer and base units with contrasting quartz stone work surfaces over in ‘Starlight Mocha’. Incorporating a large feature island with drawers and an integrated Neff five ring gas hob and fitted stainless steel Neff illuminated extractor hood over. Integrated tall Neff fridge, integrated microwave and electric oven, integrated Neff dishwasher. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap and chrome tiled splashback. Recessed spotlighting. Velux windows for added natural light. Ceramic tiled flooring. ThUtility Room
- (9' 0'' x 8' 0'' (2.74m x 2.44m)) - Benefitting from base units to match the Kitchen with Corian style work surface over. Franke stainless steel single drainer sink with mixer tap. Space and plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer. Glass brick-style splashback area. Space for freezer. Radiator. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed spotlighting. Extractor fan. External door with glazed pane leading out to the rear garden. Access into Garage.Family Bathroom
- Comprising a modern four-piece suite in white to include low level WC, wall-hung ‘floating’ vanity wash hand basin set flush with storage below, tiled bath with wall-mounted folding chrome mixer tap and a walk-in shower cubicle with drench shower over and additional hand-held shower attachment. High shine tiled splashback areas. Ceramic tiled flooring. Radiator. Extractor fan. Double glazed frosted pane window to rear elevation. Built-in storage/linen cupboard. Recessed spotlighting. Bedroom One
- (13' 3'' x 9' 10'' (4.04m x 2.99m)) - Aluminium triple glazed sliding patio doors leading out to the rear garden. Telephone point. Built-in wardrobe. Radiator.En-Suite
- Comprising a three-piece suite to include low level WC, vanity wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, tiling to splashback area and storage cupboard below and a modern tiled corner shower cubicle with drench shower over and additional shower attachment. Radiator. Extractor fan. Double glazed frosted pane window.Bedroom Two
- (16' 9'' x 8' 10'' (5.10m x 2.69m)) - Double glazed window to front and side elevations. Radiator. Fitted wardrobe. Meter cupboard. Telephone point.En-Suite Two
- Comprising a three-piece suite to include low level WC, wall-mounted ‘floating’ vanity wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and tiling to splashback area and a modern tiled double shower enclosure with chrome shower over. Extractor fan. Radiator. Tiled flooring. Double glazed frosted pane window to rear elevation. Bedroom Three
- (11' 7'' x 9' 9'' (3.53m x 2.97m)) - Double glazed windows to front elevation. Radiator. Telephone point.Bedroom Four
- (11' 6'' x 5' 10'' (3.50m x 1.78m)) - Currently used as a Study. Double glazed window to front elevation. Radiator. Telephone point.Front Garden
- To the front of the property there is a large front garden benefitting from two driveways providing ample off-road parking for multiple vehicles. Generous sized lawn area with mature shrubs and trees for added privacy and a block paved pathway leading to the front entrance door. Shingle border with hedging. Gated access from the side of the property to the rear garden. Access to:Integral Garage
- Sectional garage door. CCTV surveillance. Access into the Utility Room.Rear Garden
- The rear garden benefits from privacy and is mainly laid to lawn with a variety of mature shrubs and trees. Patio area ideal for garden furniture and outdoor entertaining. Feature wall lighting points. Also includes