A PERIOD PROPERTY SITTING IN A QUAINT VILLAGE LOCATION! Situated in the heart of the highly regarded Lower Heswall village, this charming property offers a lifestyle as well as a home. Bursting in natural light throughout, yet still holding onto that typical cosy-cottage feel, the property in brief benefits from Entrance Hallway, Dining Room, Sitting Room, Lounge with french doors leading out onto a rear courtyard, Kitchen and Utility Area. To the first floor can be found four Bedrooms, with a walk-in wardrobe and En-Suite Shower Room to the master, and a modern Bathroom. Outside, there is parking to the side and a rear garden set over two levels with a paved courtyard, lawn area and a brick-built two storey Studio ideal for a home office! With feature ceiling beams, and an abundance of character, this property is not going to sit around for long!
A PERIOD PROPERTY SITTING IN A QUAINT VILLAGE LOCATION
From the agents office in Heswall commence right onto Pensby Road and at the traffic lights, proceed straight across onto The Mount. Continue straight ahead onto Dee View Road and, at the junction with Thurstaston Road, turn left onto Village Road. Proceed through the lower village and the property can be found on the left hand side.
To arrange a viewing please contact our sales team on 0151 348 4488.
- Via a side entrance door leading into:Hallway
- Double glazed window to front elevation . Tiled flooring. Radiator. Steps rising up to the:Downstairs WC
- Benefitting from a low level WC and a wall-mounted wash hand basin. Tiled flooring. Double glazed window to side elevation. Dining Room
- (14' 8'' x 12' 7'' (4.47m x 3.83m)) - Two double glazed windows to front elevation. Radiator. Wall lighting points. Picture rails. Steps rising up to Breakfast Kitchen. Door giving access to:Sitting Room
- (15' 8'' x 10' 11'' (4.77m x 3.32m)) - Double glazed window to front elevation and a further external door to the front elevation. Radiator. Picture rails. Steps rising up to: Lounge
- (17' 1'' x 13' 2'' (5.20m x 4.01m)) - Double glazed window to rear elevation and double glazed double opening doors to rear elevation leading out to the courtyard. Radiator. Parquet flooring. Feature exposed brick fireplace with tiled hearth. Two wall lighting points. Wood ceiling beam. Stairs rising to the first floor. Breakfast Kitchen
- (13' 3'' x 11' 8'' (4.04m x 3.55m)) - Comprising a range of wood wall, drawer and base units with tiled roll top work surfaces over. One and a half bowl single drainer sink with mixer tap. Space and plumbing for dishwasher. Space for fridge freezer. Integrated electric oven and grill with a four ring gas hob above and fitted extractor hood over. Tiled flooring. Radiator. Heating thermostat control panel. Double glazed window to rear elevation over looking the garden area and a double glazed door to rear elevation leading out to the courtyard. Door giving access to Dining Room. Door giving access into:Utility Area
- (7' 9'' x 3' 3'' (2.36m x 0.99m)) - Double glazed window to rear elevation. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Housing the gas boiler. Landing
- Stairs rising to the first floor. Doors giving access to all bedrooms and bathroom.Bedroom One
- (14' 3'' x 12' 7'' (4.34m x 3.83m)) - Two double glazed windows to front elevation. Radiator. Door giving access to walk-in wardrobe with a double glazed window to front elevation. Door leading into: En-Suite Shower Room
- Double glazed window to side elevation. Benefitting from a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a walk-in corner shower cubicle with shower over and sliding shower doors. Tiled walls. Bedroom Two
- (15' 11'' x 13' 1'' (4.85m x 3.98m)) - Double glazed window to rear elevation overlooking the rear garden and a further double glazed window to side elevation. Radiator. Wood ceiling beams. Bedroom Three
- (15' 7'' x 11' 0'' (4.75m x 3.35m)) - Double glazed window to front elevation. Radiator. Bedroom Four
- (10' 11'' x 10' 6'' (3.32m x 3.20m)) - double glazed window to rear elevation overlooking the rear garden. Radiator. Benefitting from two built-in wardrobes, one with double opening doors. Bathroom
- (7' 7'' x 5' 10'' (2.31m x 1.78m)) - Double glazed frosted pane window to rear elevation. Comprising a three-piece bathroom suite in white to include low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and a panelled bath with shower over and shower screen. Wall-mounted vanity unit with mirrored door. Chrome heated ladder-style towel rail. Tiled walls with a decorative border, tiled flooring. Gardens
- This beautiful period property sits on a generous sized plot with a lovingly manicured rear garden set over two levels, and boasting a two storey Outdoor Studio. Block paving to the side of the property provides space for off-road parking, then giving access to a garden gate leading to the courtyard area, or steps rising up to a generous sized lawn area. Paved courtyard area to the rear of the property ideal for garden furniture and outdoor entertaining with feature brick walls and steps leading up to the lawn area also. Lawn area benefits from a variety of mature shrubs and trees for added prTwo Storey Outdoor Studio
- Window to side elevation, velux window. Power and lighting. Ideal for a home office. Also includes
- Ground Floor
- First Floor