Ball & Percival are pleased to be offering for sale this substantial five bedroom detached house, situated within one of Ainsdale's most sought after locations and offering fabulous living space and gardens. The property is located only a short stroll from the many amenities and public transport links of Ainsdale Village, along with local primary schools, Ainsdale beach and nature reserve. Briefly, the accommodation comprises; enclosed vestibule, fabulous entrance hall, lounge, sitting room, conservatory, modern breakfast kitchen, utility room and WC to the ground floor, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms, bathroom and WC to the first floor. In addition, there is a further bedroom located to the second floor. Outside, the property enjoys established and beautifully tended gardens to the front and rear, with the benefit of off street parking and garage. Viewings are highly recommended, and strictly by appointment with Ball & Percival Ainsdale Office.
Fabulous five bedroom detached house, viewings recommended!
Head west along Station Road from Ball & Percival Ainsdale Office. Continue over the railway crossing, taking the second right turn into Osborne Road.
- (2' 3'' x 6' 1'' (0.69m x 1.85m)) - Double doors to the front with glazed inserts, tiled flooring.Entrance Hall
- Step through the entrance door into the fabulous entrance hallway, with decorative fireplace and stairs that lead to the first floor landing. Windows to the front and lead light windows to the side, two central heating radiators.Lounge
- (16' 8'' x 16' 0'' at the largest points (5.08m x 4.87m)) - Leaded double glazed window to the front bay and two lead light windows to the side, two central heating radiators, living flame gas fire set within a feature surround.Sitting Room
- (19' 5'' x 15' 1'' at the largest points (5.91m x 4.59m)) - Two lead light windows to the side, double doors at the rear to the conservatory, central heating radiator, living flame gas fire set within a feature surround. Conservatory
- (10' 0'' x 23' 7'' (3.05m x 7.18m)) - The conservatory has a brick built base with double glazed windows, Upvc framed double doors and additional single door to the garden, tiled flooring.Breakfast Kitchen
- (17' 3'' x 11' 4'' (5.25m x 3.45m)) - The breakfast kitchen is fitted with a modern range of wall and base units, work surfaces over with inset sink unit and mixer tap. Integrated appliances including fridge, dishwasher and double oven with four ring hob and extractor hood over. Two double glazed windows to the side, Upvc door with double glazed inserts to the conservatory, central heating radiator.Utility Room
- Plumbed for a washing machine and space for a fridge freezer.WC
- Low level WC, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin with mixer tap. Opaque double glazed window to the side, wall mounted 'Worcester' boiler.First Floor Landing
- Opaque double glazed window to the side, stairs to the second floor landing.Master Bedroom
- (16' 11'' x 14' 11'' (5.15m x 4.54m)) - Double glazed bay window to the front, central heating radiator. Door leads to the en-suite shower room;En-Suite
- The en-suite is fitted with a suite that comprises; step in shower cubicle with shower over, wash hand basin and low level WC. Opaque double glazed window to the side, heated towel rail, extractor fan.Bedroom Two
- (13' 5'' x 13' 11'' (4.09m x 4.24m)) - Double glazed window to the rear, central heating radiator.Bedroom Three
- (12' 8'' x 10' 3'' (3.86m x 3.12m)) - Double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator.Bedroom Four
- (10' 0'' x 11' 3'' (3.05m x 3.43m)) - Double glazed window to the rear, central heating radiator.Bathroom
- (5' 2'' x 9' 9'' (1.57m x 2.97m)) - Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over, wash hand basin with mixer tap. Opaque double glazed window to the side, heated towel rail, extractor fan.WC
- Low level WC, opaque double glazed window to the side.Bedroom Five
- (9' 9'' x 11' 3'' (2.97m x 3.43m)) - Double glazed window to the side, central heating radiator. Fitted storage cupboard and door that leads to the under eave storage space.Outside
- The property stands in beautifully maintained gardens to the front and rear. The front garden has paved patio with well stocked flower borders, driveway that provides off street parking and gates at the side that leads to the garage. The enclosed rear garden enjoys a westerly aspect, with patio and extensive lawn area. Additional seating area to the side, flower beds and borders that enjoy a wide range of plants and shrubs, vegetable patch to the rear.Garage
- (24' 7'' x 8' 0'' (7.49m x 2.44m)) - Up and over door to the front for vehicular access, single door to the side. Power points and lighting.Also includes