This spacious, well appointed, ground floor apartment offers as an excellent purchase opportunity for those seeking superb town convenience and close proximity to the waterfront and all amenities. The accommodation comprises in brief of hallway, spacious lounge, bedroom with 'jack and jill' bathroom en-suite, dining room, contemporary styled kitchen, rear allocated garden with store and allocated garden frontage offering off road parking potential. NO ONGOING CHAIN.
spacious ground floor apartment with front & rear garden allocation - no chain
From the agents office in West Kirby, proceed down Banks Road towards Sandy lane, Shrewsbury Road can be seen on the right hand side.
Strictly by appointment through the Agent on 0151 625 8844. For free whole of the market Mortgage advice contact Simon Letman at BFL Mortgage Services on 07901 626962.
- Enter the property via communal entrance into vestibule and communal hallway. Paneled entrance door giving access to main accommodation.Hallway
- (23' 6'' x 6' 3'' (7.16m x 1.90m)) - With solid wood block parquet flooring,single panel radiator, cloaks recess.Inner Hallway
- With single panel radiator, intercom entry receiver, doorway through to lounge.Lounge
- (15' 7'' x 13' 2'' (4.75m x 4.01m)) - Measurements taken in bay window and recess. With coved ceiling, picture rail, uPVC double glazed bay window to front elevation, double panel radiator, television aerial point, recess with fitted cupboard and shelving over.Bedroom
- (14' 6'' x 11' 7'' (4.42m x 3.53m)) - With coved ceiling, picture rail, high level store cupboard, uPVC part obscured double glazed window to rear elevation, double panel radiator, interconnecting door with step down to en suite bathroom (Jack and Jill to halllway).En Suite
- (7' 9'' x 5' 8'' (2.36m x 1.73m)) - Fitted with a suite in white comprising wash hand basin with mixer tap over set into vanity cabinet, close coupled WC,paneled bath with glass shower screen with shower unit fitted, vanity mirror and light, uPVC obscured double glazed window to side elevation, radiator, vinyl laid flooring in a tiled effect, fully tiled walls.Dining Room
- (11' 6'' x 11' 8'' (3.50m x 3.55m)) - With uPVC obscured double glazed window to side elevation, double panel radiator, opening through to fitted kitchen. Kitchen
- (6' 6'' x 12' 2'' (1.98m x 3.71m)) - With a range of wall, base and drawer units in a white high gloss, contemporary styled finish with roll top work surface in a wood block effect and tiled splash back, vinyl laid flooring in a tiled effect, one and a quarter bowl brushed stainless steel sink unit by Franke with mixer tap over, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble drier, four ring gas hob with fan assisted oven beneath to complement with chimney style extractor hood over, recess for fridge freezer, double panel radiator, inset halogen spotlighting, loft access, cupboard housing Vaillant condensing gas central heatiProperty Approach
- The property is approached via a town garden frontage again allocated to the ground floor apartment so placed to take in the south facing aspect and offering a superb space for relaxation.Garden
- The allocated garden offers a delightful space for relaxation and entertaining alike, fully paved to offer ease of maintenance with brick boundary walls, brick built garden store is allocated per apartment with the residents from neighboring apartments having right of way and access, timber gate provides access to rear service passageway. Also includes