A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A PERIOD COTTAGE! With the centre of Heswall just a stone's throw away, this character property is believed to have been built shortly after 1887. Consisting of two cottages within a terrace of four, alterations were made to make this in to a single dwelling. Extensions in the latter part of the 20th century have resulted in no less than three reception rooms, two featuring exposed red sandstone walls and the third a gorgeous exposed sandstone fire surround. With minimal garden maintenance and boasting an impressive stone built shed to the rear, this property reflects a unique piece of local history and must be seen the be fully appreciated.
A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A PERIOD COTTAGE!
From the agents office commence left onto Pensby Road. Take the fourth right turning onto Sandy Lane, follow the road round to the left and the property can be found on the left hand side.
To arrange a viewing please contact our sales team on 0151 348 4488.
- Via a hardwood front door with decorative pane leading into:Exposed-Sandstone Porch
- UPVC double glazed window to each side elevation. Further inner hardwood entrance door with frosted glazed pane leading into:Lounge
- (11' 11'' x 11' 0'' (3.63m x 3.35m)) - UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Radiator. Parquet flooring. Feature multi-fuel stove with slate hearth and stone surround. Recessed shelving. TV point. Dining Room
- (12' 3'' x 12' 0'' (3.73m x 3.65m)) - Feature open gas fire with living flame with marble-effect hearth and wood surround. Two UPVC double glazed windows to front elevation. Radiator. Exposed stone wall. Kitchen
- (15' 7'' x 12' 0'' (4.75m x 3.65m)) - Tiled flooring. Benefitting from a range of wall, drawer and base units with work surfaces over. Ceramic Belfast sink with swan neck mixer tap and tiling to splashback area. Integrated double oven and grill. Four ring electric hob with fitted extractor hood above. Space for fridge freezer. Built-in pantry. Extractor fan. Space and plumbing for dishwasher. Recessed spotlighting. Wall-mounted vertical radiator. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Wall-mounted gas combi boiler. UPVC door with frosted panes leading out to the garden. Downstairs WC
- Tiled flooring. Radiator. Benefitting from a low level WC and a wall-mounted hand basin with tiling to splashback area. Built-in storage cupboard. Extractor fan.Sitting Room
- (20' 6'' x 11' 5'' (6.24m x 3.48m)) - Stairs rising to the first floor. Exposed-stone walls. Small understairs storage cupboard. Feature electric fireplace with marble-effect hearth and surround. UPVC double glazed door to rear elevation leading out to the garden. Landing
- Stairs rising to the first floor. Radiator. Exposed-stone wall. Built-in cupboard. Loft access.Bedroom One
- (12' 0'' x 11' 11'' (3.65m x 3.63m)) - UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Radiator. Built-in storage cupboard with sliding mirrored doors. Original cast iron fireplace.Bedroom Two
- (12' 2'' x 12' 0'' (3.71m x 3.65m)) - UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Radiator. Built-in storage cupboard with sliding doors. Original cast iron fireplace.Bedroom Three
- (12' 0'' x 4' 11'' (3.65m x 1.50m)) - Built-in storage with shelving. Over stairs boxing storage. UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Radiator.Family Bathroom
- (12' 1'' x 8' 7'' (3.68m x 2.61m)) - UPVC frosted pane window to rear elevation. Two chrome heated ladder style towel rails. Comprising a four-piece bathroom suite to include low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with central mixer tap and a walk-in corner shower cubicle with electric shower over and double opening shower doors. Additional loft access. Recessed spotlighting. Partially tiled walls. Front Garden
- To the front of the property there is a driveway providing ample off-road parking. Gated access from the side of the property to the rear. Benefitting from stocked borders boasting an array of plants and shrubbery for added colour. Feature wall lighting point. Pathway leading up to the front entrance door. Side & Rear Bijoux Gardens
- The side and rear gardens benefit from a vast array of shrubs and plants perfect for the avid gardener. Small lawn area. Garden pond. Right of way for neighbour rear access. Security lighting. Outside tap.Stone-Built Outbuilding
- Power and lighting. Window to the side elevation. Also includes
- Ground Floor
- First Floor